Elizabethton vs Hampton 11-26-2013

uknoit2

Landers are not in shape right now. They won by 14 over volunteer last night but boy they look sloppy. The future looks good though. That team is young young young

I'm sure Cloudland will be a player in this before everything is said and done. To me ,its alot like last years squad.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will get their sooner than later, coached agaisnt Harrison when I was helping with Unakas jr high. Really good guy and good coach hope he does well.

I think a lot of him. The boys play their butts off for him. Its a typical cloudland team. They put their hands on you and they push the tempo. Those boys were sucking wind last night lol

Ned is a dang good Coach and he has fine assistants also.Hampton ifs fortunate to have these cats. As far as the Jones boy goes, We'll keep him to. I fully expect him to be a difference maker before the season is done. Robinson will be a huge part of the team as well. Not as big this season,so blocking out and going  to the boards will be thecalling card every night, Got plenty of talent, they just have to play within themselves and play fundamently sharp.

Robinson played like he was 6'6 tonight.....That boy has a massive heart and the moves/touch of a guard....May I also say, the DOGS played physical in the post and rebounded well!

Robinson played like he was 6'6 tonight.....That boy has a massive heart and the moves/touch of a guard....May I also say, the DOGS played physical in the post and rebounded well!

Better TEAM effort tonight. Some very sloppy play and silly mistakes but the season is young and hopefully the will gel quickly. Also heard the Landers lost 55 40 to a very BIG Avery squad.

Better TEAM effort tonight. Some very sloppy play and silly mistakes but the season is young and hopefully the will gel quickly. Also heard the Landers lost 55 40 to a very BIG Avery squad.

Yea, sloppy at times...Absent minded at times...But a much better team effort for sure....Was impressed with the effort on the boards also

Good point. Rebounding is a stat that more times than not will determine the winner. According to the radio, last night Hampton won the rebounding battle 29 to 23. Congrats DOGS!

Good point. Rebounding is a stat that more times than not will determine the winner. According to the radio, last night Hampton won the rebounding battle 29 to 23. Congrats DOGS!

It was an area the DOGS had looked weak at...Just not much effort before...But last night, the effort was there and the W came from it

Hampton is starting to come together in my opinion. Stanley needed some help on the boards and Robinson has been doing it. Camillo does his job there too and does a good job boxing out. Future is really bright for the Dogs because that JV bunch is a handful. Probably more talent there than I have seen in a while. Coby is really going to help this year too. He made a couple of mistakes against the Cyclones but I thought he really played well against Happy Valley when they needed him.