South Pittsburg vs Union City (Moore man vs. Bowling man)

rlh

It seems like we (SP fans) are the only ones who never think the current team is as good as some of the past championship caliber teams we have had. All other teams we play seem to feel the current year's team is better than what they had previously. Not sure why that is. Just an observation.

Probably because they are fresh off the most present beating SP just gave them. Personally I would take this offense over any of the last 3 previous State teams (09,10,11). I just think whoever can line up and play smash mouth wins 9 out of 10 times. Even though those teams had more pure athletes. None of those teams had that element out of the spread even with Terrell.

Bigswo, just look for me, Old Pirate, and pegleg.  I still have my long beard and we will have Wendy and the rest of her girlfriends with us.  You think im joking but im not.

Okay Roy. I look forward to meeting the famous Roy Dillard and OP and Pegleg and well all the SP posters and any others who want to meet. I look forward to it.

Probably because they are fresh off the most present beating SP just gave them. Personally I would take this offense over any of the last 3 previous State teams (09,10,11). I just think whoever can line up and play smash mouth wins 9 out of 10 times. Even though those teams had more pure athletes. None of those teams had that element out of the spread even with Terrell.[/quote I have to agree with you about this team. I'll take it because it has less weaknesses. Both the offensive and defensive line is as good ad any we've had since maybe 2007. This group of runners we have are good and also block for each other and carry out fakes. Something we've been missing. Our kicking game is more complete than years past. In my opinion our biggest weaknesses are receivers and kickoff coverage teams but you can do things to cover that up. Like I said less weaknesses.

Sure shut that Coalfield bunch up didn't I...  Some fools never learn.. You play with the fire and your gonna get burned...  Besides, after this week I will be on vacation until next August...  Ya'll gonna miss Ol' Howiepirate!!!! 

that' just rude. not burnt at all. nope im still around and talking. anyone know if the $12 ticket is a all day ticket or for each game?

Geno I am going to be with Wendy and all her girlfriends as long as Old Pirate and Pegleg say they don't have a bunch of jocks on. You are going to be sitting by yourself. I garuntee you I will be having more fun reading them my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not.

save Your Giberish for someone that likes Cartoons. Tricks are for silly Kids and Rabbits