Alcoa v. CPA 3A Championship

Nope. I came to realize I am not good at expressing myself and commenting without giving the impression I am someone I really am not. I accept full responsibility for that and would rather not post than be part of hateful discourse. Also, I have no direct ties to CPA other than being a fan, and I do not want my comments to appear to reflect badly on the school or those associated with it. Again, please understand I blame no one buy myself and I am sure if we all really knew each other beyond the internet, we would all find common ground and make new friends who love high school sports. I wish all well and will continue to read. Best of luck to all the kids, coaches and fans. Ephesians 4:29.

It's all good, Brother!

I read where CPA has a lineman and WR committed to Missouri. I am sure they are excited that their future Team is now in the SEC Championship. Plus they are playing for a State Championship. Congrats to them.

Go Alcoa!

gonna have to break out the tiny banjo fo ya realllllllll soon.. Hearing the train whistle in the distance and the wind is shifting due west!!! :)

Nope. I came to realize I am not good at expressing myself and commenting without giving the impression I am someone I really am not. I accept full responsibility for that and would rather not post than be part of hateful discourse. Also, I have no direct ties to CPA other than being a fan, and I do not want my comments to appear to reflect badly on the school or those associated with it. Again, please understand I blame no one buy myself and I am sure if we all really knew each other beyond the internet, we would all find common ground and make new friends who love high school sports. I wish all well and will continue to read. Best of luck to all the kids, coaches and fans. Ephesians 4:29.

Amen brother !! Eph. 4:29 is a good verse to use to make your point.