HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Will a lot of you Murville fans brave the weather conditions or would you rather just watch from home? (Since y'all have so many championships and all)

Most all of us head to TTU. When you watch behind a screen, you don't get to experience the excitement coming from the players after a win (or the devastation after a loss). If you're actually at the game, you experience the game in its "raw" form. You don't get all the "fluff" the announcers give. Although, if you have really crappy seats (which is hard to do), the TV is better. But nothin' tops seeing the Rebels win a state title in person! When they bring the trophy over to the crowd, they erupt! It's awesome. I highly encourage you to come not just to the Maryville game, but all of em! A $12 ticket to see 3 state title games in one day? Well worth it.

Pepvol why is it you are always so confrontational? You are the leader by leaps and bounds / for once just love

Well actually there Notredame66 I thought me and you had come to an agreement , but then next thing I knew you went off the deep end , I may be what I am , but I always am what I am . I have no problem with you , unless you want to go on another attack Maryville campaign . As a matter of fact that's the only people I have any problem with on here at all , just in the past it was always fans of other teams who didn't have Maryville's best interest at heart , now we have pretend fans , so so fans , and fans for the moment . I guess you're not being confrontational when you say you don't respect Maryville ... thanks for your concern .

Most all of us head to TTU. When you watch behind a screen, you don't get to experience the excitement coming from the players after a win (or the devastation after a loss). If you're actually at the game, you experience the game in its "raw" form. You don't get all the "fluff" the announcers give. Although, if you have really crappy seats (which is hard to do), the TV is better. But nothin' tops seeing the Rebels win a state title in person! When they bring the trophy over to the crowd, they erupt! It's awesome. I highly encourage you to come not just to the Maryville game, but all of em! A $12 ticket to see 3 state title games in one day? Well worth it.

MairvulDrummer cood ewe see if ewe cain git moore band mimburrs two show upp....Our band haid abowt az minny inn hit laist Fridee nite az tha Hooterville Voluntear Farr Dept.....Eye no hit wuz Thanksgivin' Weakend....Butt Blackman haid a lot moore band peepull thair thain we did.... :rolleyes:

MairvulDrummer cood ewe see if ewe cain git moore band mimburrs two show upp....Our band haid abowt az minny inn hit laist Fridee nite az tha Hooterville Voluntear Farr Dept.....Eye no hit wuz Thanksgivin' Weakend....Butt Blackman haid a lot moore band peepull thair thain we did.... :rolleyes:

Ya I wish I had Brought my GeeTar , and RebelRon could of been a Flag Girl !