HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Hey pepvol didn't POGO say We have met the enemy and he is us? Some of these young "boys" may not know who POGO was. Bet Stars does.

Yes it was Pogo , Oh I know Starz knows about Pogo , seeing as how Starz loves all Critters and he's very Philosophical !!

I actually always liked that Comic Strip !

Good Lord are we gonna have to hear you guys whine every time someone from that Evil Empire upsets you ?

Pep I can't wait for you to tell me how making a comment about the coaches thinking it will be close game is me whining. Maybe you should reread the post. But hey, if you want to start something personal with me I'm game.

Pep I can't wait for you to tell me how making a comment about the coaches thinking it will be close game is me whining. Maybe you should reread the post. But hey, if you want to start something personal with me I'm game.

So you didn't have a Problem with the Younger players not practicing then ?? Hmmm why even mention it then ? 

When I was at AC we called the 2nd string/JV/Freshman the scrub team and I was a proud member of that for a time as are 99% of all High school players.  No shame in being a part of the scrub team as it was part of the process and once you started taking pride in being a scrub and gained the "drive" to want to line up and take on the starters that is when you graduated from the scrub team and move on up the food chain.  The Scrub teamers always were and are a vital part of any program as it is very difficult to get ready against air lol.  what is funny about this is that as long as a player takes offense to being called a scrub and wants to use the PC route instead of joining the process they will always be a scrub, kind of a catch 22

Great post, Mav4life....

Good thing Gaylor didn't make them go pick up trash during Practice , then CountryREb and Frydaddy would of both been upset . While you're at it CountryReb , any Player / Personnel things going on that you could maybe inform Hendersonville about ? Good Lord are we gonna have to hear you guys whine every time someone from that Evil Empire upsets you ? It's a privilege  to get to be a part of the Rebel Family , maybe some of you guys would enjoy this ride a lot more if you quit trying to find something to Complain about and just enjoyed the Ride . Ya I drink Kool Aid every dang day , and am Proud of it , the real question is why wouldn't anybody be thrilled to be a part of this Rebel Community .... other than maybe still being able to be buddies with all your Maryville Hating Buddies . 

"We have met the enemy and he is us."

I may be wrong, but I think CReb was pointing out that the coaches thought this was going to be a four quarter game, as opposed to complaining about some of the kids not practicing.  JMO

warden just gave me a pass-so i'm coming from boone, nc!!!! newcastle-how's ya'lls special teams? can't wait til saturday!!!! MOVE THEM CHAINS!!!!

Hey coachspanky, is the warden not making the trip? Tell her that I can bring her favorite student and she can sit with him and the Mrs and cheer on the Rebels......... ...RatPack...........

Not politically correct, never will be. I was a scrub my son is a scrub and I'm sure you were a scrub at one time yourself. Laughable coming from you of all people.

Almost every game when the seconds get put in someone in the Woooo Crew section says "he's puttin the scrubs in." I sure do hope the PC police doesn't show up in my section.

I may be wrong, but I think CReb was pointing out that the coaches thought this was going to be a four quarter game, as opposed to complaining about some of the kids not practicing.  JMO

Jake , seriously , do you not think the Maryville Coaches go into every week planning on a 4 Quarter game ? My point is , are we gonna get a practice report on every little thing that goes on over there now ? It seemed like there was a poster or 2 a couple weeks ago dying to let everyone know some details about our RB too . Geez part of being a Team is keeping team / family business inside . What's next , we gonna put a scouting report on here of Maryville's practices ? A lot of things that go on on a team are not supposed to end up on CoachT . 

All this tawlk abowt "scrubs" onlee reeminds me thait eye gott sum werk two do beefour we leaf two go two Cookevul on Saturdee....Since hit iz Saturdee and we'll bee at tha gaim, eye'll haiv two scrub mommaSTARS a littull urlee...Eye wush Rebull5Star wood git sum big ole scrubbin brushes at his car worsh.....Butt hit weal bee handee.....Eye'll lode momma upp on tha bed ov Nellie and run hur thru tha car worsh beehind Dubbs.....Git tham big brushes two a scrubbin' on momma....dry hur oft.....and then'st weal head down fer a littull Saturdee dinner at Dubbs....Maybee since hits champeenship Saturdee, weal splurge on tha mistree meat lofe...mashed taters and gravee...fried okree...pickulled beats....crowlt and weannies...cottige cheese and peeches.....turnup greans....pentoe beens......skillit cornbred.....ongyun slices......sweet tea and/orr buttermilk.....left ovur stack caik.......

Thait ort two git momma two Frandsvul orr Unishshee..... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Apologies to the board for my part of this. Mlreb and pep must have a personal problem with me so here is my personal number Good luck to both teams.

Good lord man I guess you need to Relax a little bit there , take your number off of here I don't want it . I could actually care less about you .

Edited by pepvol