HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

I will be at the game saturday. For the Maryville Fan who can't go like me last year. Had the Flu. I hope Kevin Dyson isn't announcing the Maryville game. Mark Packer gets on my nerves but I can halfway tolerate him. I can't stand to listen to Kevin Dyson. I had to unfortunately listen to him last year.  He was like Whitehaven's biggest cheerleader last year. There is no doubt he doesn't like Maryville a lot. The best announce ever was Pat Sperdudo. Wish he could do the Maryville game.

no she's gonna go see her sister-which favorite student is that?

Tell her it is Tyler, the Rebels #1 fan...next to Stars.......RatPack........

BTW, didn't know you all moved until the wife was on her FB page last night....... She was an asset to MCS....I know the kiddos missed her..... Now lets move those chains!!!!

I may be wrong, but I think CReb was pointing out that the coaches thought this was going to be a four quarter game, as opposed to complaining about some of the kids not practicing.  JMO

All this talk about who didn’t or did practice and what they are called or shouldn’t be called… I believe it is much simpler than made out to be.  Monday was more like it was “Sundayâ€.  Because the Rebels play on Saturday, Tuesday was the Monday practice, etc.  The routine is backed up a day.

Edited by OldRebel2

Tell her it is Tyler, the Rebels #1 fan...next to Stars.......RatPack........

BTW, didn't know you all moved until the wife was on her FB page last night....... She was an asset to MCS....I know the kiddos missed her..... Now lets move those chains!!!!

oh she'll be very happy to hear from you guys-she does love Tyler!!!

All this talk about who didn’t or did practice and what they are called or shouldn’t be called… I believe it is much simpler than made out to be.  Monday was more like it was “Sundayâ€.  Because the Rebels play on Saturday, Tuesday was the Monday practice, etc.  The routine is backed up a day.

Yes , exactly what I figured , don't understand why it was even brought up . As far as Scrubs go , heck I was a Scrub and Proud of it .... try hollering out real loud " Here comes the Scrubs " the next time you see the 2's come in and see how many parents don't like having their kids called Scrubs ... A time and Place for everything ,  this wasn't directed to you  Oldrebel2 just saying it to all . I don't believe in Political Correctness either , but I do believe in Showing respect to those kids and their parents . 

Edited by pepvol