HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

Stars, unfortunately the band doesn't get to march their show at halftime. That may affect the number of members that show up. That's a real disappointment!

Sews tha band jist shows upp when'st and if'un thay wont two???....Inn tha werds ov Roy Dillard..."What kind of mess is this??"....Eye like a big band playin' inn tha stainds meself..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

They would definitely march if they were allowed to! That is a TSSAA decision....and a poor one!

vb if'un eye knowed thay weren't gonna bee moore musick and noyse thain we haid eye wood pulled Nellie Belle inside tha gait......Opened upp tha doars.....and cranked thait Creg 8-track wide opun wif those Mind-Blower wedge 6x9's sendin' out diss-store-shun evurwhur.... B)

I like the practice reports. Especially on the football challenged kids who scrimmage on mondays - this week on tuesday. It is good to hear about those working extra hard to get on the field. The challenged qbs looked good yesterday.

So if everyone follows the buses, will that get us there by 3:00 cst? Anybody know when team is leaving? If that info is classified for coacht, maybe someone can call creb and tell him. He won't mind spilling those beans on coacht.

Edited by strongx

I like the practice reports. Especially on the football challenged kids who scrimmage on mondays - this week on tuesday. It is good to hear about those working extra hard to get on the field. The challenged qbs looked good yesterday.

So if everyone follows the buses, will that get us there by 3:00 cst? Anybody know when team is leaving? If that info is classified for coacht, maybe someone can call creb and tell him. He won't mind spilling those beans on coacht.

Last year I followed the busses until we got to the Harriman exit. I wanted to watch the 4A game and my scru, oops excuse me, football challenged boy was starving so we passed them. And some people passed when we got to the mall. It was nice to just see them off at the stadium. We lined up and made a Rebel Walk for them. We even cheered the scru, dang it!!! the football challenged guys.

MairvulDrummer cood ewe see if ewe cain git moore band mimburrs two show upp....Our band haid abowt az minny inn hit laist Fridee nite az tha Hooterville Voluntear Farr Dept.....Eye no hit wuz Thanksgivin' Weakend....Butt Blackman haid a lot moore band peepull thair thain we did.... :rolleyes:

Our numbers are always way down during Thanksgiving and Fall break. We have a lot of lazy people in the band, and they're the ones who don't show up haha

Apologies to the board for my part of this. Mlreb and pep must have a personal problem with me so here is my personal number 805-0815 between 4 a.m. and 10 p. m. Good luck to both teams.

i used the "S" word a few years back in a discussion about the jamboree, and got blasted pretty good too, even after apologizing. So I've walked that path of shame with you. Lol

If you are comfortable calling a bunch of kids "scrubs" then have at it. I prefer the sx version.

Now back to the game.

Forecast has changed a bit as there is only a small chance of morning rain and temps slightly warmer than previously predicted. Bringing the heater and selling time slots. Price is determined by the temp.

Last year I followed the busses until we got to the Harriman exit. I wanted to watch the 4A game and my scru, oops excuse me, football challenged boy was starving so we passed them. And some people passed when we got to the mall. It was nice to just see them off at the stadium. We lined up and made a Rebel Walk for them. We even cheered the scru, dang it!!! the football challenged guys.

Thanks rw87. Good info there. My better half will enjoy all that stuff. Hope for decent weather.