HENDERSONVILLE vs. MARYVILLE 6A Championship

Newcastle

cR thair $12 if'un ewe stay all day long orr 15 minetts......

Spank eye'm glaid two here ewe gott tha yard paiss....

Ewe'uns linin' upp beehind tha busses haiv fun......We tried hit one yeer......And momma tried two maik tha busses stop att evur food sign ovur on Eye-40......Eye thaink tha teem busses wuz allreddy inn Cookevul befour we left tha cross-I-ed krickitt....orr wuz thait Unkull Dave's hotdawg counter on 321??????????????  :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Yes , exactly what I figured , don't understand why it was even brought up . As far as Scrubs go , heck I was a Scrub and Proud of it .... try hollering out real loud " Here comes the Scrubs " the next time you see the 2's come in and see how many parents don't like having their kids called Scrubs ... A time and Place for everything , this wasn't directed to you Oldrebel2 just saying it to all . I don't believe in Political Correctness either , but I do believe in Showing respect to those kids and their parents .

Those "scrubs" are the future of THE REBELS PROGRAM. Everyone cannot start or play and that's where the metal is tested , the. Commitment and buy in is confirmed. Loyalty to something bigger than yourself , dedication and learning g lessons that will help them the. Rest of their lives.

There are numerous costs involved in taking a band to any event, even UT doesn't take the whole band to every away game. Wow, first it was, chick filet gate, then its who's a scrub dispute, now its the band, Its amazing that ya'll are in the finals with such problems. This may give Hendersonville the edge.

Edited by Gov

There are numerous costs involved in taking a band to any event, even UT doesn't take the whole band to every away game. Wow, first it was, chick filet gate, then its who's a scrub dispute, now its the band, Its amazing that ya'll are in the finals with such problems.

Gov ewe left out gettin' momma fed on Eye-40.....And we wuz tawlkin abowt Mairvul's baind fer tha HOAM gaim agin Blaickman....Barney will haiv hiz Chick-Phil-A's...........cR...pep...ML...and sx cain pick upp tha scrubbin' deebait aftur Saturdee nite....(Eye see a potenshull munny maker hear fer Mairvul athleticks).....a rasslin' tag team match att tha macca ov Blunt Cowntee rasslin....tha Old Allin-Wick Jim..."Scrub Orr Leaf Town Match"......money001.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Webster Definition of a Scrub pertaining to this conversation "a player not belonging to the first string" I agree in "internet lanquage" or "Urban vocabulary" its not the best term. But before the "internet" we were all scrubs. With enough hard work, talent, desire and excellent coaching we could possibly become "a player on the first string". At Maryville I do not think it would be derogatory in anyway. Our "Scrubs" contributed to every game this year and without them we would not be where we are every year. JMOas long as you are there in the pole position on sat afternoon , it's all good.

P.S. I'm not taking any sides on this, just supporting the Rebels every day and in every way.

Those "scrubs" are the future of THE REBELS PROGRAM. Everyone cannot start or play and that's where the metal is tested , the. Commitment and buy in is confirmed. Loyalty to something bigger than yourself , dedication and learning g lessons that will help them the. Rest of their lives.

Great Post , I agree totally . 

There are numerous costs involved in taking a band to any event, even UT doesn't take the whole band to every away game. Wow, first it was, chick filet gate, then its who's a scrub dispute, now its the band, Its amazing that ya'll are in the finals with such problems. This may give Hendersonville the edge.

Well I was enjoying the history lesson on Hendersonville until it went in the Direction of GoBare89 going Commando and waving his Purple Feathers ... lol 

Would like to hear more about the History behind the Nickname , and those Soldiers from WWII  , Any articles on that ceremony available ?