Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

All healthy.

Yes, all healthy facts. and you are correct that it is a rarity this year to have them all like this. Great week of practice! Now if we can just get them there safely tomorrow AND get all the fans that are going there safely - this weather situations is a real drag. But the show must go on!

Go Big RED!!!

Good Luck Patriots!

Thanks Pilgram. Just saw where your HC resigned. What is the scoop on this over there? Any idea about his replacement? I would think this would be one of the best HC jobs in Clarkville with seemingly the best fan support of those schools ( although Rossview came a long way this year.)

GO BIG RED

Thanks Pilgram. Just saw where your HC resigned. What is the scoop on this over there? Any idea about his replacement? I would think this would be one of the best HC jobs in Clarkville with seemingly the best fan support of those schools ( although Rossview came a long way this year.)

GO BIG RED

Lots of rumors, but nothing worth repeating. There certainly is no shortage of quality coaches in the area; it's just a matter of finding the right fit. The AD seems to have a good plan in place and the team is already working hard towards next year. I'm confident we’ll see an immediate turn around with the talent we have coming back.