Henry County Vs. West

RunninRebels

Congrats to Henry County...just got home from the drive and still am frozen. Proud of my West Rebels regardless we came up short. A lot of people disrespected this program but I think we sent a message tonight we actually can play some football. We may be back next year but there are no guarantees. To all the other teams that supported us I say thank u. Remember guys its just a game and these players are kids so be respectful.

Happy Holidays!

Congrats to Henry County...just got home from the drive and still am frozen. Proud of my West Rebels regardless we came up short. A lot of people disrespected this program but I think we sent a message tonight we actually can play some football. We may be back next year but there are no guarantees. To all the other teams that supported us I say thank u. Remember guys its just a game and these players are kids so be respectful.

Happy Holidays!

Well said! Congratulation to West Rebels for a great season. You guys have a lot to be proud of. Most importantly the manner in which your team represented your school and your families. Your players, coaches, and fans showed a lot of class last night. I expect a gold ball will find its place beside that silver ball in the near future.

Congrats to Henry Co. Your team never gave up and earned the Gold Ball. This was a great high school ball game. There were no losers. I see a great rivalry in the making. Good luck to both teams next year...I would love to see a rematch next Dec.