Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

As a former bulldog but current resident of Meigs county I want to good luck dawgs beat those rams. GCA played us 4 times seemed to get better every time. Region game was a real barn burner GCA #22 and #11 are good. A lot of fouling during the district and region game. SG played strong last night give the Meigs boys a run for their money. Reality check for what is in store at the state touney . History was made in Meigs last night Wood's broke the all time scoring record for the school and the substate win put both boys and girls going to state together for the first time ever.

GO DAWGS!!!!! going to be ready to watch y'all in M'boro

just curious do u know why meigs moved down to single a this year

Thank you to all Hampton players and coaches for tonight's win! There is NOTHING like the atmosphere of a sub-state game at Vanhuss/White gymnasium!! This is something the players and fans will remember for the rest of their lives. Top of the line crowd support tonight. Maybe the most ever to see a basketball game in that gym. WOW!!!!  Grace Christian has no reason to hang their heads. Your team is a well coached and fundamentally sound team. Hampton beat a great team tonight.  

Enjoy the win Dogs!   Get ready for state!

Edited by dogtruth

Uh NO! We haven't seen those twits anywhere! Grace is GOOD. Their length and size presented problems for us under the goal, and likely caused most of those missed lay-ups. Jones hit some HUGE shots to keep us close, McClain was the perfect floor general, and Camillo hit two gigantic threes to put us ahead. Two very good teams knocking heads, just what you should see at this point of the season.

Heard a rumor most likely sarcasm or sour grapes from some of our students. Were any of the refs from the area or Hampton grads? I seriously doubt it's true.

Refs for sub-state games in this corner of the state have to be brought in either from Chatt or the upper cumberland area if I'm not mistaking