Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Ah! FB season! What fun times that can be between Hampton and GCA  posters B)

Id say your ole pal Pujo will be around soon LOL...I hope you two get along now!

I believe this will be a game worth every penny spent to get in...Are you making the trip up?

I've missed ol pujo. I'm sure we'll get along fine....as always. I'll be there, my son's on the team. Gotta root for them Rams. The game last year was one of the best atmospheres I've seen for hs bball.

Ah! FB season! What fun times that can be between Hampton and GCA  posters B)

Id say your ole pal Pujo will be around soon LOL...I hope you two get along now!

I believe this will be a game worth every penny spent to get in...Are you making the trip up?

I've missed ol pujo. I'm sure we'll get along fine....as always. I'll be there, my son's on the team. Gotta root for them Rams! The game last year was probably the best atmosphere I've ever seen for a HS game.

I've missed ol pujo. I'm sure we'll get along fine....as always. I'll be there, my son's on the team. Gotta root for them Rams! The game last year was probably the best atmosphere I've ever seen for a HS game.

We good Hardknox, should be a great game. The chumps are watching this time of year.

Yea, I have a kid playing also...You need to meet up with Ole Pujo and myself.... I've watched a bit of film and would like you to point out Ur kid....And don't mess with tootie, you know GCA did well at slowing that last game LOL

Hampton has lost 5 games....GCA lost 8 I do believe....if both teams are on, it'll be a close game....If GCA isn't on their game, Hampton could blow it out of the water at home

I'm expecting a close game. Every game between the two over the years has gone down to the wire, so I really don't expect anything different this time.