Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

Durden, I asked that question weeks ago...The answer seemed to be that GCA didn't gain as much from their  FB players as HHS did...Im not even sure if FB players go to school there and also play basketball...Ya know!

Maybe gcapride or another will stop by and give some insight

Tooo busy recruiting,lol

I gotta give it to you Hampton fans.  82 pages...cool.  I kept up with you guys on threads during football season (not so much here, as I'm not a round ball fan).  As I was saying, I gotta give it to you all; you're a pretty loyal and passionate bunch.  Good luck to you Dogs and I'll catch you all during football season.

What else we gonna do up here in the "sticks"? :bored::P

Gotta love these DOOOOOOGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Since I've had kids In The youth club program for a few years I have noticed that I'm not the only one with a passion for bulldog sports. The groups of kids and parents we have coming up will be a great bunch. I see I long stretch of success in both football and basketball for years to come. There's a lot of talent and hard workers headed up the pipe.

Since I've had kids In The youth club program for a few years I have noticed that I'm not the only one with a passion for bulldog sports. The groups of kids and parents we have coming up will be a great bunch. I see I long stretch of success in both football and basketball for years to come. There's a lot of talent and hard workers headed up the pipe.

Believe it or not tootiedwe, the baseball is goona be pretty good this season. It'll take a pretty good player to start for the Highschool. Hopefully my eldest will be able to return sometime during the season. I've had some stressful months. Ican only imagine how tough its been on him. Poor youngun.He loves competition in anything.

Believe it or not tootiedwe, the baseball is goona be pretty good this season. It'll take a pretty good player to start for the Highschool. Hopefully my eldest will be able to return sometime during the season. I've had some stressful months. Ican only imagine how tough its been on him. Poor youngun.He loves competition in anything.

I would agree with you 100% IF they brought VanTassle up to coach the high school team. I hope I don't offend anybody, but I honestly believe any talent that is sent up to Hardin from the middle school is destined to fester for 4 years.

I would agree with you 100% IF they brought VanTassle up to coach the high school team. I hope I don't offend anybody, but I honestly believe any talent that is sent up to Hardin from the middle school is destined to fester for 4 years.

Vantassle is a big part of whats going on, the man lives and breaths baseball.My son played for him 2 years and I very pleased. He's really demanding and hands on. It helps the highschool a ton having a guy like him at the Jr High. I also think Coach Harden is alot better than he gets credit for.He's getting some quality players from the Jr High and its paying off.

Vantassle is a big part of whats going on, the man lives and breaths baseball.My son played for him 2 years and I very pleased. He's really demanding and hands on. It helps the highschool a ton having a guy like him at the Jr High. I also think Coach Harden is alot better than he gets credit for.He's getting some quality players from the Jr High and its paying off.

I personally think Vantassel is one of the best coaches in the county, regardless of sport or level.

I personally think Vantassel is one of the best coaches in the county, regardless of sport or level.

Agreed...Its just that Im not a baseball fan at ALL! Geeeez, watch paint dry LOL