Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

I think the weights have been clinging down in dog land since football ended hasn't it pujo.? I see several vehicles there but not sure if there sitting in there or actually working

Should have us a fun year next season, got alot of big boy's and loaded in the skill positions.Just got to train hard until August.

You would have thought they played in Greene County!!

I was gonna say the same thing...I was really surprised at the score on this one. Landers were playing good ball. Hampton better watch out for the Rangers. The rangers played tough yesterday and sometimes the team that has a game under their belt comes out quicker the next game than the team that has a bye. The rangers would love to pull the upset so the dogs better get on em early.

I was gonna say the same thing...I was really surprised at the score on this one. Landers were playing good ball. Hampton better watch out for the Rangers. The rangers played tough yesterday and sometimes the team that has a game under their belt comes out quicker the next game than the team that has a bye. The rangers would love to pull the upset so the dogs better get on em early.

Bulldogs need to get a fast start and get them down early or yes, I agree,  Unaka could make it a long night.

DOGS don't need to show up just to play, nor just to win...They must show up to DOMINATE from here on!

I was surprised by the Cloudland score....even more by the foul shot difference.

Tootie, I wish people could stop by the field house and see what all goes on in there....If Mr Anderson, and all the coaches are pleased, that tells me all I need to know about the goings on in there

DOGS don't need to show up just to play, nor just to win...They must show up to DOMINATE from here on!

I was surprised by the Cloudland score....even more by the foul shot difference.

Tootie, I wish people could stop by the field house and see what all goes on in there....If Mr Anderson, and all the coaches are pleased, that tells me all I need to know about the goings on in there

What time does the boys play tonight