Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

I've been talking....GC was apparently VERY physical and fast..... and a dang good defensive team! I heard they may only have like 4 loses....

I'd say Hampton just got beat by a very good team, surely not panic time. Playing tough teams on the road just helps prepare you for the future, its time to get with it now, the games really count.

That had been my fear with this team. They are small and cannot get lazy. Have to play disciplined ball for 4 qtrs and box out their assignments. Gotta force whoever we play into an up tempo game and negate any size advantage.

Agreed! MUST push hard for an up tempo game....Even when we think these boys aren't playing up to par, they still look pretty dang good.

As for your comment about the match up with teams from the west, I also agree....If we had been in a up-n-down, push-it type game in JC and UC, the results would have been different....Those games slowed too much and we were setting up against their bigs and not getting back on D...When we pushed, we were fine.