Hampton Bulldogs Basketball

fieldsaj1

I was wondering... Has Hampton ever won a varsity boys basketball game in Unicoi's new gym? I have been thinking back and can't recall ever winning one there in the last 12 years. I may be wrong. Does any else know? One factor that always seems to take place there is we never shoot the basketball well in that gym. Anyway, time to get ready for tournaments. Hampton has had an awesome season, one to be proud of, but now everyone is 0 and 0. Time for a new season. Play every game like it could be your last with no what if's. Go Dogs! 

I actually got more positives than negatives from this game. Got whistle bit a lot and never converted crucial free throws,To get beat by a desperate shot by 1 at UC is nothing to hang you're head about. New season ahead,Got to bring it 4 quarters every night now.I  do think this team is physically and mentally prepared for a great run.Congrats on a GREATyear.

I said the same.....but there's much more to consider.

This lil 1A team lost by ONE to a team LOADED with seniors, AT U.C., on a throw up last second shot...Saw some 40+ men rush the floor and jumping around...Hey men, CONGRATS! Lol

This will set the tone for post season...GO DOGS!!!

A big school like Unicoi beating a little 1A school like Hampton who had, I think one less loss than they did. It's no wonder grown men were rushing the floor probably one of the biggest wins in school history Lol. Congrats to the Jr. Bulldogs, sectional champs. I may be an idiot for asking this, but exactly does being sectional champs mean? I'm not really familiar with how this works Edited by HamptonBulldogs1

For the Jr. High question, being Sectional Champs is the equal of being State Champs in High School. VERY big deal for the guys and for the basketball program in Hampton in general, it means there's some SERIOUS talent moving up the pipeline! And to answer an earlier question, yes HHS has won in that gym, but it's been a while! With the calls they get in that place, it's very hard for anybody to go in there and pull out a win. I was a bit surprised by the partying going on myself, I know it was a big game and all, but the two are in different classes and conferences. I guess they knew how lucky they were to pull that one out.