balance of power switching to 6aaa

90warrior

I'm actually rooting for Cookeville in the championship. I would rather be in their bracket as back in Stones bracket. We have played GREAT and beat Stone. We have played very good and lost to Stone. We actually havent played well at all either time against Cookeville. Sure I will give Cook. credit for playing defense well against us, but the fact of the matter is we have played poorly in both games against Cook. Of course we have to win tomorrow first.

I'll be honest... I was rooting for White co to beat Stone yesterday.   Stone is just harder to guard IMO.  I hope we can get all 3 of us into the semi final round of the region, and hey, never know... why not 4?   Cumberland played fairly well against us last night.  Parsons couldn't ever get going but they've already beaten Cleveland this year right?

after years of dominance from 5aaa i think it has finally switched from 5aaa to 6aaa with cookeville,stone, and white county being loaded this year and already thumping bradley, ooltewah, and walker valley. the only bad thing is cookeville, stone, and white are going to beat up on each other in the district. i think there is a legitamate chance that cookeville, stone and white county could all be ranked in the top ten in the state which would be awesom. anyway, what does everybody else think?

honey please...that area of the state in 3a is horrid...just wait till you play the boro teams in the sectionals...would someone please throw this person a reality pill...

honey please...that area of the state in 3a is horrid...just wait till you play the boro teams in the sectionals...would someone please throw this person a reality pill...

Oh honey, YOU please learn how to read. This thread is about the balance of power shifting in the REGION- between 5aaa and 6aaa, not about 6aaa dominating the state.

• Upvote 1

Sure, at the moment the boro has a couple teams better than the teams in region 3AAA, but if you go back to(lets say since 1997) the teams in this region have THREE state championships(Cleveland has one and White County has two) and Bradley has a state runner up finish. How many has the boro had since then? hahahahahaha......... ZERO ! Swallow that reality pill my friend.

• Upvote 1

Stone played a good game last night and beat my Cavs.  Congrats.   Hated to see Bates go out toward the end of the 3rd.  Hard to say if it would have made a difference, looked to be Stones night.  Just hope he is available Sat.  

I really see both Stone and White Co winning saturday.  I think Cumberland would have to play great to win, but it isn't impossible.  My cavs are playing at home, against the Bradley bears in what has become sort of a rivalry as of late.  

I truely think Cookeville is better than Bradley, but can we rebound to our potential after that loss?   It would be great to see 4 or 3 teams from 6AAA make it back to CHS for the semis.  Good luck warriors, panthers, jets... and of course.. Go Cavs!