District 11AA 2014

alltime

This is a very different Fairview team than people are used to seeing but I like it. Probably not going to see many 40+point games out of them but that's fine with me as long as we have 1 more than the opponent when the clocks hit 0:00

Yeh I definitely see Fairview as a more hard nose run it right out offense this year instead of the big athletic deep plays left and right like the past years.

Yeh I definitely see Fairview as a more hard nose run it right out offense this year instead of the big athletic deep plays left and right like the past years.

And I love that kind of football. #23 was trucking defenders and is a sophomore. That boy made me proud tonight. (shameless plug as he is family)

And I love that kind of football. #23 was trucking defenders and is a sophomore. That boy made me proud tonight. (shameless plug as he is family)

Haha. Yeh man he definitely was. And that's huge when it comes to controlling the clock. I noticed that right off the get go. Your not taking him down from the initial hit. Great at breaking tackles. That ref got a little trigger happy on the side line down inside cheathams red zone. 2 tds called back and 6 flags on offensive series. But #23 owned that series. Glad to hear he's just a sophomore!. Gonna be a beast next 2 years. Edited by Slim88

Haha. Yeh man he definitely was. And that's huge when it comes to controlling the clock. I noticed that right off the get go. Your not taking him down from the initial hit. Great at breaking tackles. That ref got a little trigger happy on the side line down inside cheathams red zone. 2 tds called back and 6 flags on offensive series. But #23 owned that series. Glad to hear he's just a sophomore!. Gonna be a beast next 2 years.

There are several young boys that are going to be hard to contend with in the next couple years. I actually think we are going to be really strong in 15 & 16.

I can't sit and not reply to the post about Stewart County all being

Punks. Stewart County has a lot of fine young men on this team and

They represent Stewart County well. Coach Cody Finley is a fine man.

To me the punk is the one that would say such things. My son is on the

Team and I just happen to be extremely proud of him. I have a lot of

Friends in Waverly so I will just consider this one source and not waste

any more time. I am sorry for Waverly to have someone like that representing

Their views of other schools.

I can't sit and not reply to the post about Stewart County all being

Punks. Stewart County has a lot of fine young men on this team and

They represent Stewart County well. Coach Cody Finley is a fine man.

To me the punk is the one that would say such things. My son is on the

Team and I just happen to be extremely proud of him. I have a lot of

Friends in Waverly so I will just consider this one source and not waste

any more time. I am sorry for Waverly to have someone like that representing

Their views of other schools.

I agree. I'm sick of it. WavoTiger get out of here. Stop with your posts. Your either young or just plain stupid. Your making Waverly look classless and they and their fans and supporters are anything but that.

Waverly played great tonight but we have really no idea how good they were cause i'm sure the Waverly Junior High School could compete with the Houston County Irish. Maybe we can find out next week......

All though Houston County was clearly outmatched in every phase of the game, I was very impressed by their fight and spirit.  They never gave up despite the score and walked off the field with their heads up.  Congratulations to the parents, coaches, teachers, and administration on having a great group of young men represent you.  Sorry for the above comment, definitely not the feelings of all the supporters of the Waverly football program.