District 11AA 2014

alltime

Creekwood  beat Cheatham , Mongomery Won as well I believe Stewart Got Beat and Lewis won 41- 22 with all but 8 pts coming off of 2nd String Starter out at Halftime! So I take it that Fairview may have a rough year or is Camden that Good , Fairview beat cheatam by td and creekwood lite them up or what Creekwood got Lite up week 0 , and I believe both Hickmans may have rough yrs ? Fill me In ? I hope everyone got out of there games injury free!

Creekwood  beat Cheatham , Mongomery Won as well I believe Stewart Got Beat and Lewis won 41- 22 with all but 8 pts coming off of 2nd String Starter out at Halftime! So I take it that Fairview may have a rough year or is Camden that Good , Fairview beat cheatam by td and creekwood lite them up or what Creekwood got Lite up week 0 , and I believe both Hickmans may have rough yrs ? Fill me In ? I hope everyone got out of there games injury free!

Camden pretty good and looked better this week than last..you cant really judge teams by common opponents only because football is a game of match ups and you never know who played vs one team and not the other

Creekwood is an unknown to me...Fairveiw has 2 outstanding players in the QB and a bruising RB...Camden controlled the LOS on both Offense and defense once everything got warmed up...Need to come out of the gate  firing on all cylinders or Lewis will beat us ...  Anyone seen MC play this year?

Creekwood beat Cheatham , Mongomery Won as well I believe Stewart Got Beat and Lewis won 41- 22 with all but 8 pts coming off of 2nd String Starter out at Halftime! So I take it that Fairview may have a rough year or is Camden that Good , Fairview beat cheatam by td and creekwood lite them up or what Creekwood got Lite up week 0 , and I believe both Hickmans may have rough yrs ? Fill me In ? I hope everyone got out of there games injury free!

I don't know that Fairview has a rough year. We've been saying this isn't the same Fairview you've seen the last 4 or 5 years. We lost to a pretty darn good ball club tonight. The LC/Camden game will be a heck of a game! The will match up very close.

Edited by Jacketman89

I think Fairview is going to end up being pretty decent this year once they get their identity. They just don't have the speedsters they've had for 5 or 6 years and it's taking the coaches a while to adjust the play calling to cater to what they have. They actually look good to me when they line up in the I-formation and run right at you but they haven't been sticking with it so far. I can certainly understand why when you have Zimmerman as a QB. No one has really stepped up as a go to receiver yet. Lots and lots of balls bouncing off the hands of the receivers.

They could very well drop a few more games this year but I bet everyone will have to earn it. I think a very good Camden team will attest that they aren't going to lay down.

Good Game then I hope ! LC hasn't really been tested yet Starter out at Halftime so far both games. I thought it would be Fairview and LC like last yr Camden didn't show us much last yr. I thought they were undisciplined and had some bad attitudes at times maybe those boys graduated already but I cant wait for FV/LC and I quess Camden and LC will be a fight. It is hard not seeing my boy out there but he is a Bethel now playing ball now. still gotta support my Boys. I hope all made it out injury free and come on down Hickman County your next LOl .

I think the opposite. Camden looked disciplined to me last night. No dumb penalties. They hustled everywhere they went. They are big, strong, and fast with depth. They're QB was off last night. When he gets dialed in, they'll be a very solid, multi demensional team. Haven't seen LC, but from what I've heard, Camden and LC may be mirror images of each other.