South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

A legend such as myself makes a easy six figure salary with my speaking engagements and it was just not possible for my alma mater to pay the salary it would take for a legend like myself to walk the sidelines.  It would also put other schools in danger of losing their program because young lads all across the county and tristate area would want to come and play for a legend like myself.  It is just best of a legend like myself just visits every once in a while.  

another federal employee..geesh

Dang Wingman, that is a long post for you.  I don't have a problem with Ambassador myself, however I do understand where you are coming from.  I really think that a FEW people that come on here are from Roman decent, because usually when I come on here I usually have one of them to try to crucify me.  They are a minority, however very vocal.  Most of the people I know don't come on here for that reason.  My life has changed alot in the last year. If all you live for is to come on here and disparage someone else,  you must have a sad existance.  I have been a member for 12 years and I can honestly say I have never seen you do that Wingman, so if I was you, do as I do on here and don't worry about it.  JMO. Merry Christmas to all and God Bless! 

It was a very personal attack accusing me of being a certain type of individual that had no basis...and I just started posting back on SP threads within the last 2 mths and just don't reply to his post, not his pm's

Edited by wingman10

SP in 2014 could be young in spots, but older in some areas. The best talent the team will have will lie with the sophomore class. The senior class won't be overly talented in 2014.

As for Wingman's statement. I misread him on something and thought he was implying something that he obviously wasn't. Wingman, once again im sorry for the confusion and misinterpretation on my part last year. Lets try to move on and please don't hold a grudge. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

It was a very personal attack accusing me of being a certain type of individual that had no basis...and I just started posting back on SP threads within the last 2 mths and just don't reply to his post, not his pm's

hopefully coach T will do away with all moderators. I have seen some great websites driven into the ground by power hungry mods. They can/will destroy a message board. As for south Pitt, I see them at 8-2 in the regular season and probably making it back to cookeville.
  • Upvote 1

You are not alone....everyone just ignores him.  He must be a lonely individual.

• Upvote 1

hopefully coach T will do away with all moderators. I have seen some great websites driven into the ground by power hungry mods. They can/will destroy a message board. As for south Pitt, I see them at 8-2 in the regular season and probably making it back to cookeville.

yr in and yr out, SP has a chance of making to the championship game and this yr is no exception