South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Ambassador what kind of mess is this?  You rlh and Mustangtom are talking about movies.  I garuntee you three need to get back on topic.  You think im joking but im not.

I thought you was done with this website Roy? What happened with that, just couldn't stay away or what? Just 4 weeks ago you started your farewell thread and said your goodbyes.

Ambassador what kind of mess is this?  You rlh and Mustangtom are talking about movies.  I garuntee you three need to get back on topic.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, we were talking about Pirates in 2014.  We were on topic.  You think I am joking but I am not.

Heard yesterday that there is a possibility that Moore is gone and grider is coming back. Anyone else heard this?

I heard Moore was looking around for something a couple weeks ago from a couple people whether that's true or false I have no idea. There is a lot of rumors in this county about football lol