South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Guys lets please just talk about SP 2014 and not bicker with each other. They have some young talent in the backfield coming up as well.

South Pittsburg vs Union City part 2 coming soon. 1A east is weak and it showed this year, Even if you lose to bigger schools you will still beat Coalfield and Greenback. I'm just keeping it real

Hey guys!!! Its Wendy again!!! Sorry I couldnt make it to Cookeville last week. See...it was the one year anniversary of my Mom losing her battle against breast cancer. My Dad was like really depressed and down in the dumps so I stayed with him this weekend to offer some comfort and support. He's doing some better since we visited Mom's grave Sunday. They say the one year anniversary is always the worst and I believe it. Please keep us in you guys prayers.

And Im really sorry that South Pittsburg lost another championship game. That like really sucks for you guys!

Memphis University School started a freshmen at outside linebacker in the DII AA State Championship game.

The argument wasn't that it's impossible. Some kids are born with capes and are alpha studs early on. They are few and far between though. Your friends stated a class of freshmen not 1 will contribute next year. That doesn't equal success on the field in football. I'm just keeping it real

Hey guys!!! Its Wendy again!!! Sorry I couldnt make it to Cookeville last week. See...it was the one year anniversary of my Mom losing her battle against breast cancer. My Dad was like really depressed and down in the dumps so I stayed with him this weekend to offer some comfort and support. He's doing some better since we visited Mom's grave Sunday. They say the one year anniversary is always the worst and I believe it. Please keep us in you guys prayers.

And Im really sorry that South Pittsburg lost another championship game. That like really sucks for you guys!

Wendy let Roy out from under the bed.

The argument wasn't that it's impossible. Some kids are born with capes and are alpha studs early on. They are few and far between though. Your friends stated a class of freshmen not 1 will contribute next year. That doesn't equal success on the field in football. I'm just keeping it real

What makes you think none of them will contribute next year?   BTW, you missed the edit with the freshmen from the other title games. 

Edited by rlh

What makes you think none of them will contribute next year? BTW, you missed the edit with the freshmen from the other title games.

I don't know if they will and I don't care if they do. If you guys rely on multiple freshman to win games you will be lucky to win 5 ballgames. South Pitt plays a tough schedule my friend. Assuming you play the same teams next year as this year. You don't beat Polk& Bell County with freshman. Hixson either for that matter. You still play your kin up the road and you have Boyd. You don't beat those guys with freshman. Maybe special teams and depth. Maybe I'm wrong and you have the next coming of a Eddie Moore or Westmoreland in that class but those are rare dogs my friend. I'm just keeping it real

Edited by TyroneBiggums

I don't know if they will and I don't care if they do. If you guys rely on multiple freshman to win games you will be lucky to win 5 ballgames. South Pitt plays a tough schedule my friend. Assuming you play the same teams next year as this year. You don't beat Polk& Bell County with freshman. Hixson either for that matter. You still play your kin up the road and you have Boyd. You don't beat those guys with freshman. Maybe special teams and depth. Maybe I'm wrong and you have the next coming of a Eddie Moore or Westmoreland in that class but those are rare dogs my friend. I'm just keeping it real

I'll have to side with you on this one Tyrone. Its pretty rare when you can have 1 freshman to start for a Great team. If SP has to start several freshman ,they'll lose 5 games.

I'll have to side with you on this one Tyrone. Its pretty rare when you can have 1 freshman to start for a Great team. If SP has to start several freshman ,they'll lose 5 games.

Its take a very special kid to start as a freshman especially in football where the difference physically between a 14 year old and a 18 year old is dramatic...I am sure they are talented but will have to wait their turn just like the other 97% of the freshman in the country!!

Its take a very special kid to start as a freshman especially in football where the difference physically between a 14 year old and a 18 year old is dramatic...I am sure they are talented but will have to wait their turn just like the other 97% of the freshman in the country!!

Yeah I agree. You'll have one thats really mature for their age every now and again. But like you say, its RARE.

I think the talk was about them contributing. 

True, but as I pointed out, there were 3 teams starting freshmen in the title games this year.