South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

We lost 12 valuable Seniors, but we have at least 11 starters returning, including our QB and kicker which is a huge plus.  I'm pretty sure Elledge will be back, and maybe Crouch, so we'll have at least 12 Seniors again.  Corbin Fitzgerald will be back as the go-to guy, but Chase Blevins, Jared Jones, and Joseph Lily will go a long way toward filling the shoes of Lankford and Mitchell.  I think we'll see more passing now that the receivers have had a year to get used to Grider's arm. The line will be younger and smaller which may be our weakest link.  Our Jr. High won the SVC title this year, so expect some help from them.  All in all not a bad line up.

ame="bossbro" post="3109868" timestamp="1386689281"]

Really don't think they were used enough to help us to win. In championship game we needed someone who could turn the corner. IMO we had a better chance to win. Had we blended in the fast younger backs during the regular season.then all would have been confident in the crunch time.

I see your point. I am excited about the young guys. SP has a good upcoming JR as well as 3 talented upcoming SOPH. I believe those guys will do good things over the next several years. Blevins kid will be tough. Jones kid showed good promise this year as well as the other two younguns.

I haven't heard any rumblings of Coach Moore leaving. Do you think he is moving on with Coach Grider?

Ambassador I am not trying to stir the pot by no means but the word is out he may be leaving,its floating around 100 miles north of you all.Could be just rumors but you never know.Thoughts are maybe bit off more than he wants to chew.

Ambassador I am not trying to stir the pot by no means but the word is out he may be leaving,its floating around 100 miles north of you all.Could be just rumors but you never know.Thoughts are maybe bit off more than he wants to chew.

Why?  Are the TN Volunteers looking for a new head coach?

Why?  Are the TN Volunteers looking for a new head coach?

Not sure the why rlh,have some close friends around the Blount area ask me if I had heard Moore was leaving.Of course I had not,but undoubtly by the way they were talking they have heard he isn't very happy with the way some things went this yr on and off the field.This is second hand info tho.That's why I read this thread today and it sounds like more have heard similar "rumors"of course that's all they are for now.

(1) Vic resigns

(2) Hires Ross

(3) Ross resigns

(4) Hires Moore

(5) People doubt the Pirates

(6) The Marion County scandal

(7) Mac resigns

(8) Moore brings home a silver ball

(9) Marion County hunting a new coach

(10) Roy Dillard resigns

(11) Vic goes to Coahulla

(12) Rumors of Moore leaving