South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

I for one would like to welcome the upcoming freshman parents from SP to the vent, seems they have gotten an early start if they think 9th graders contribute at the high school level, as a famous coach said one time "the best thing you can say about freshman is that they eventually become sophomores  :mrgreen:

Edited by skydogg25

Just rumor of course but no, definitely not moving on with Victory............Heard he might leave for the same reason that Ross did............ Does Vic leaving change that? We shall see.............

I heard a rumor that the TN Vols were getting Jon Gruden. I also heard a rumor one time that Big foot exist. Most rumors are nothing more than rumors. Sometime though they come true. South Pittsburg will never fall off no matter what the new coach does. I'm just keeping it real

I for one would like to welcome the upcoming freshman parents from SP to the vent, seems they have gotten an early start if they think 9th graders contribute at the high school level, as a famous coach said one time "the best thing you can say about freshman is that they eventually become sophomores :mrgreen:

Thank you my friend for....keeping it real

I for one would like to welcome the upcoming freshman parents from SP to the vent, seems they have gotten an early start if they think 9th graders contribute at the high school level, as a famous coach said one time "the best thing you can say about freshman is that they eventually become sophomores  :mrgreen:

I guess you don't remember Cody Walker. 

If you were keeping it real, you wouldn't be using the gangsta cliche "keeping it real."

Cliche? Keeping it real is not a cliche my friend. Keeping it real is

Staying true to yourself, your faith, your life and constantly seeking the truth.

You are keeping it real as long as you do not harm yourself or anyone around you physically mentally or spiritually.

You try to benefit the environment and society that surrounds you and eventually serving humanity for the greater good.

By keeping it real you are authentic and do not follow the geopolitical or corporate economic norm, but you strive to develop a norm that is centered on peace, truth, and unity.

Love Life, Live Life, After Life

- Keeping it Real

Cliche? Keeping it real is not a cliche my friend. Keeping it real is

Staying true to yourself, your faith, your life and constantly seeking the truth.

You are keeping it real as long as you do not harm yourself or anyone around you physically mentally or spiritually.

You try to benefit the environment and society that surrounds you and eventually serving humanity for the greater good.

By keeping it real you are authentic and do not follow the geopolitical or corporate economic norm, but you strive to develop a norm that is centered on peace, truth, and unity.

Love Life, Live Life, After Life

- Keeping it Real

Memphis University School started a freshmen at outside linebacker in the DII AA State Championship game. 

St. George started a freshmen at running back and another at WR and another at DE as well as CB in the DII A title game.  That was 3 freshmen,

CPA started a freshmen at RT against Alcoa in the 3a game.

Edited by rlh