South Pittsburg 2014

Eraser

Hahaha my friend I like South Pittsburg but not their fans or Marion's. You guys are like a episode of a reality TV show gone bad. You guys never admit when you were just flat out beat. You always make excuses, throw players,refs and even your own coaches to the wolves. I've heard of some even throw their own kinfolk under the bus. I enjoy watching your team play as well as Trousdale and here lately Union City. Cage rattled or ear holed? No no no my friend. I assume this is your way of saying your sorry you misunderstood me when you quoted me saying teams don't win with Freshman. Obviously your angry at me because you don't read well. I'm sorry for that. I will leave you fellas alone so you can keep ear-holing each other. I'm just trying to keep it real.

In regards to you saying us Pittsburgers don't read well, I would like to assist you in a problem you possess. It happens to be a pet peave of mine.

""Understand the proper usage of the word you need. The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read the sentence with "you are" in place of where the "your/you're" is intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your."""

I hope this helps!

Hahaha that's a good one. You must be a teacher. You really got me there my friend. Good to see you guys stick together about something though. Since your a teacher maybe you should teach some of your friends how to read while I work on my proper spelling. I'm just keeping it real

Your life must be very boring. Brand new screen name amd all.If this thread brings you such joy ! Our 2014 pirates will do just fine. You dont have to like us. Like us or not .

Edited by bossbro

Hahaha that's a good one. You must be a teacher. You really got me there my friend. Good to see you guys stick together about something though. Since your a teacher maybe you should teach some of your friends how to read while I work on my proper spelling. I'm just keeping it real

Not a teacher lol FAR from it. Just a well educated Pirate.