(6) The Marion County scandal

(7) Mac resigns

(8) Moore brings home a silver ball

(9) Marion County hunting a new coach

(10) Roy Dillard resigns

(11) Vic goes to Coahulla

(12) Rumors of Moore leaving

WOW!  What a year it's been!

Praise the Lord that a New Year is around the corner!

Not sure the why rlh,have some close friends around the Blount area ask me if I had heard Moore was leaving.Of course I had not,but undoubtly by the way they were talking they have heard he isn't very happy with the way some things went this yr on and off the field.This is second hand info tho.That's why I read this thread today and it sounds like more have heard similar "rumors"of course that's all they are for now.

I wonder if that rumor is based on Victory heading for Ga?

We lost 12 valuable Seniors, but we have at least 11 starters returning, including our QB and kicker which is a huge plus. I'm pretty sure Elledge will be back, and maybe Crouch, so we'll have at least 12 Seniors again. Corbin Fitzgerald will be back as the go-to guy, but Chase Blevins, Jared Jones, and Joseph Lily will go a long way toward filling the shoes of Lankford and Mitchell. I think we'll see more passing now that the receivers have had a year to get used to Grider's arm. The line will be younger and smaller which may be our weakest link. Our Jr. High won the SVC title this year, so expect some help from them. All in all not a bad line up.

If SP has to count on upcoming Freshman to help they won't win 5 ballgames. I'm just keeping it real

Name some of those frosh who will make that splash on campus in 2014. It's ok if you're related to them.

Hahaha my friend are you from Jasper or South Pittsburg or Whitwell? You should try reading what was written again. I said IF South Pittsburg has to rely on incoming freshman they WILL NOT WIN 5 ballgames. Teams DONT win playing Freshman. Not even in watered down 1A. I'm not related to anyone from your parts. In fact I try to not even pass that way on the interstate. Afraid I might pick up bad habits. I'm just keeping it real.

Edited by TyroneBiggums

Hahaha my friend are you from Jasper or South Pittsburg or Whitwell? You should try reading what was written again. I said IF South Pittsburg has to rely on incoming freshman they WILL NOT WIN 5 ballgames. Teams DONT win playing Freshman. Not even in watered down 1A. I'm not related to anyone from your parts. In fact I try to not even pass that way on the interstate. Afraid I might pick up bad habits. I'm just keeping it real.

Sounds like your cage been rattled. Or you been ear holed by a band of Pirates at some point. Just won't admit it ! Or just a regular hater from boggy creek ! 2014 team will be just fine like em or not .

Sounds like your cage been rattled. Or you been ear holed by a band of Pirates at some point. Just won't admit it ! Or just a regular hater from boggy creek ! 2014 team will be just fine like em or not .

Hahaha my friend I like South Pittsburg but not their fans or Marion's. You guys are like a episode of a reality TV show gone bad. You guys never admit when you were just flat out beat. You always make excuses, throw players,refs and even your own coaches to the wolves. I've heard of some even throw their own kinfolk under the bus. I enjoy watching your team play as well as Trousdale and here lately Union City. Cage rattled or ear holed? No no no my friend. I assume this is your way of saying your sorry you misunderstood me when you quoted me saying teams don't win with Freshman. Obviously your angry at me because you don't read well. I'm sorry for that. I will leave you fellas alone so you can keep ear-holing each other. I'm just trying to keep it real.

Hahaha my friend I like South Pittsburg but not their fans or Marion's. You guys are like a episode of a reality TV show gone bad. You guys never admit when you were just flat out beat. You always make excuses, throw players,refs and even your own coaches to the wolves. I've heard of some even throw their own kinfolk under the bus. I enjoy watching your team play as well as Trousdale and here lately Union City. Cage rattled or ear holed? No no no my friend. I assume this is your way of saying your sorry you misunderstood me when you quoted me saying teams don't win with Freshman. Obviously your angry at me because you don't read well. I'm sorry for that. I will leave you fellas alone so you can keep ear-holing each other. I'm just trying to keep it real.

Don't confuse peoples' reading comprehension with your composition skills.