Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

SS ewe haiv moore excuses thain Owl Goar's Global warmin' peepull, tryin two eggsplain reccurd Ain'tarctick ice and a Arktick ice comin' baick this paist yeer ......

All eye nose iz eye hurd tha saim thang thait when'st Hairatige and Will-Yum Blunt bilt thes shinee knew skools.... Thait this wood bee tha end ov Mairvul Hi and Mairvul footbawl......meanwhail baick att tha wranch......... :popcorneater:

Apparently you do not understand the difference between a hypothetical scenario and an excuse. 

Apparently you do not understand the difference between a hypothetical scenario and an excuse. 

Eye gess knott SS......Iz a "hypothetical scenario" anuthur one ov than Mid Tinn Cuebun seegars???

Eye will say one thang fer Coach A, and eye ain't gott nuthin agin Coach A ethur.....Heal nevur haiv two worry abowt havin' ennybodee two cairy hiz watur wif SS arownd...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Every post that you've ever made on here has been an excuse . Pitiful to watch actually . 

Every post I have ever made? Really? Want to make a wager on that? And why is looking at historical reality of the situation an excuse? 

Rankin sees the handwriting on the wall and leaves. Handwriting becomes reality;

lax transfer and out of zone rules tightened up, multiple new schools opened that takes students. Program declines slightly, but maintains a winning record with multiple playoff wins during huge changes. None of that is an excuse, it is what happened. The real excuse makers want to blame the coach, but for what? Winning while facing huge changes in the school that was caused by the county long before he was named the coach. 

Since you M'ville guys jumped in to this uninvited, I will let you stew on this one a bit;  Maryville would not come out of such transition and upheaval with as much success. 

And now that Rutherford Co is stabilizing the school zones somewhat, watch what happens at Riverdale in the next few seasons. It will be fun. 

Eye gess knott SS......Iz a "hypothetical scenario" anuthur one ov than Mid Tinn Cuebun seegars???

Eye will say one thang fer Coach A, and eye ain't gott nuthin agin Coach A ethur.....Heal nevur haiv two worry abowt havin' ennybodee two cairy hiz watur wif SS arownd...... :popcorneater:

I wasnt aware of any middle tn cuban cigars and I dont smoke cigars or anything else for that matter. 

Since Aydelott won a boat load of games while the Riverdale program was being gutted by county politics, I figure he can carry his own water. I just like pointing out facts versus the uninformed opinions of some Riverdale "fans" who like to point fingers and try to blame the problems on the guy who has kept the program respectable in the face of huge obstacles. 

OK let me see if I got this straight now according to Swimmy.  He is right and the rest of us are idiots that do not deserve to have an opinion.

I AGREE with Swimmy on one thing though.  Coach A can carry his own water, so I guess he will also be the water BOY this next season.  That is the one job in football at this level he might be good at. :roflolk:

I wasnt aware of any middle tn cuban cigars and I dont smoke cigars or anything else for that matter. 

Since Aydelott won a boat load of games while the Riverdale program was being gutted by county politics, I figure he can carry his own water. I just like pointing out facts versus the uninformed opinions of some Riverdale "fans" who like to point fingers and try to blame the problems on the guy who has kept the program respectable in the face of huge obstacles. 

Yep check wif BaickInnTinn on tha Mid Tinn Cuebun seegars....

Welp ewe seam two haiv a cupple buckits ovur ye shooadurs.....Eye wundur how Seagull laist yeer and Blackmun and Okelund haid such good teems agin thes obstickulls??..... :popcorneater:

OK let me see if I got this straight now according to Swimmy.  He is right and the rest of us are idiots that do not deserve to have an opinion.

I AGREE with Swimmy on one thing though.  Coach A can carry his own water, so I guess he will also be the water BOY this next season.  That is the one job in football at this level he might be good at. :roflolk:

I have never said that you do not deserve to have an opinion. Your's is just uninformed and stupid. 

Yep check wif BaickInnTinn on tha Mid Tinn Cuebun seegars....

Welp ewe seam two haiv a cupple buckits ovur ye shooadurs.....Eye wundur how Seagull laist yeer and Blackmun and Okelund haid such good teems agin thes obstickulls??..... :popcorneater:

Two of those schools are the beneficiaries of all the rezoning. They received students while Riverdale lost them. The third is an IB school and receives students from all over the county.

Two of the three have never won a gold ball. Only one has won one since Aydelott has been at Riverdale.  

Doesnt matter that WB and H have new facilities, the first two parts of the scenario did not happen;

2. The loose out of zone policies and cheap tuition are addressed and tightened up by the BOE. 

$2,000 a year is not cheap in my opinion. Multiply that by the number of children you have if you have more than one.

Since you M'ville guys jumped in to this uninvited, I will let you stew on this one a bit;  Maryville would not come out of such transition and upheaval with as much success.

You mentioned Rankin. Rankin has a Maryville, TN address. We are thereby automatically included in the conversation. "Stew" on that.

220px-Stewie_Griffin.png

Edited by Red Rebels