Wing T Offense is Not a 6a State Title Offense.

64NB95

Beech never won a title running the wing-T either that is why they run the I formation now.

And it seems to work out better than wing t for them. But the point is, trollbusterbob just always takes time out of his day to take random jabs at the green & gold, even when they aren't the topic at hand. I don't believe I seen Beech line up against Indy this year, or compete for a state title. But maybe I'm wrong. Could you verify that statement for me please gw1? Edited by thegreatone36

And it seems to work out better than wing t for them. But the point is, trollbusterbob just always takes time out of his day to take random jabs at the green & gold, even when they aren't the topic at hand. I don't believe I seen Beech line up against Indy this year, or compete for a state title. But maybe I'm wrong. Could you verify that statement for me please gw1?

If they would have played Indy and Gallatin Shelbyville the results would have been reversed. Hey they beat us head to head and the last 5 years he is entitled to gloat. Way I see it Gallatin has to prevent that from happening not me. I just support and cheer.

I'm not seeing any gold balls in your near future either. And our record is still a completely dominant one over Beech. You may have to win another 20 straight to tie it. I agree that wing t can be a good offense but taking a jab at a school who has had a good record, and STILL is the all time Sumner county state champ winner? Get out a here. I think Beech has a good squad, bit until you can admit that Gallatin isn't the joke the you clearly wish them to be, I'll be here to knock you down every time.

Longing for the days when the Wave were relevant. One thing to remember, we have Coach Crabtree

Coach Crabtree and Jalen Hurd had to hold that L my senior year, when me and my boys had a say-so about it. I can only cheer now not play.

Next time I'm at BHS I will snap a picture of the 2 gold balls from recent years. Would ask for a picture of the ones from GHS but understand that the dust would be too thick and they are also probably rusted pretty badly. You can send me a pic of the leather helmets that were worn.

Next time I'm at BHS I will snap a picture of the 2 gold balls from recent years. Would ask for a picture of the ones from GHS but understand that the dust would be too thick and they are also probably rusted pretty badly. You can send me a pic of the leather helmets that were worn.

deal. Send me a picture of your two gold balls. I'll send you a picture of our 3 GOLD BALLS & 2 SILVER BALLS. Oh wait, all you need to do is look at my profile pic....