Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

I completely agree with your last statement. I was convinced Poteete was going to win 3a Mr. Back award in 08. He finished second to Zack Rogers. Look up his stats they were a joke. I wonder if it had anything to do with him playing at David Lipscomb and having a older brother at UT?

Poteete was a great player. He did finish 2nd. Not too shabby.

I completely agree with your last statement. I was convinced Poteete was going to win 3a Mr. Back award in 08. He finished second to Zack Rogers. Look up his stats they were a joke. I wonder if it had anything to do with him playing at David Lipscomb and having a older brother at UT?

100% agree....being closer to the media outlets is a big reason AA,AAA in the area are over looked. But I think CYork getting named all american should be good parting gift. McCoin has been tearing it up at TTU latey. Have heard Cohn and Manning were doing well in practice at Tech also. Ely is redshirted at W&M, York for now is said to be starting slot wr at ETSU during crimmages, Dildine dressing for Carson Newman at MLB,.....anyone got a report on how Molander is doing at UT?

That award included 1a & 2a. With Grace...FCS...TC & others...pretty good. Johnny boy said UC is overlooked. Not really so.

If you put McCoin, York, Manning, or Poteete on gordonsville's squad they'd easily be in the top 3 for 1a/2a. There isn't many athletes in those divisions that could do it in a higher classification. In fact you'd be lucky to even have athletes in schools that small Edited by JohnnyRay

100% agree....being closer to the media outlets is a big reason AA,AAA in the area are over looked. But I think CYork getting named all american should be good parting gift. McCoin has been tearing it up at TTU latey. Have heard Cohn and Manning were doing well in practice at Tech also. Ely is redshirted at W&M, York for now is said to be starting slot wr at ETSU during crimmages, Dildine dressing for Carson Newman at MLB,.....anyone got a report on how Molander is doing at UT?

Well on Vol Nation there was some discussion of making Molander the next legend like Rod Wilks, by legend I mean stuff like this:

"Will Molander would whoop Rod Wilks and Chuck Norris at the same time".

"Will once broke the land speed record on a bicycle with no chain and no back tire".

"Molander once won the Daytona 500......on horseback".

and so on....haha.

Well on Vol Nation there was some discussion of making Molander the next legend like Rod Wilks, by legend I mean stuff like this:

"Will Molander would whoop Rod Wilks and Chuck Norris at the same time".

"Will once broke the land speed record on a bicycle with no chain and no back tire".

"Molander once won the Daytona 500......on horseback".

and so on....haha.

I went to the UT/UTC game and I didn't see molander on the roster in the programs they were handing out. Know anything about that? I thought it was odd he wasn't listed.

Haha, who else accused the U of padding stats besides you? Scooter? Did SC hold an emergency coacht meeting for the sole purpose of downplaying York's accomplishments? I understand you're still butthurt from the loss to cannon but that's no reason to delude yourself.

By the way, Linder was in the whole game even when it was out of reach for YAI. But somehow to you that's perfectly fine but when Upperman does it it's a crime against humanity. Get real, Antwat.

I doubt many coaches pull their starters when it is 35--13 or 42--19. There was over 7 minutes left when he came out.

I hope Cannon improves next season. If they do and can score 50+ on every team to go 10-0....so be it. Never thought in my life time I would hear Smith Co folks crying that Upperman ran up scores. My how the world has changed.

Shut up about smith co folks jerk. Who gives a rats a$& about stats. Upperman sucks and sucked last year also. If the didnt suck alcoa wouldnt have hung 800 on them. LA sucks too. Everyone they beat has a P$& poor record. As far as runnin the score up and padding stats. Aint no since in it. Get a nice lead, pull your starters and let your other guys get some experience. If the other team cant stop that then so be it. I have one place for them folks that run the score waaaay up. Under my shoe with a nice big wad of my spit in their faces. Any questions? Chumps