Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

Actually I am on here go talk football. Well past my playing days. I have no need to be "fired up" by someone attacking me personally. I am an have been respectful to all I say nothing that I won't say to someone's face. Give the chance if I see either of the 2 livingston coaches I know I will tell them to their face I thought it was classless. I may be from the Moutain but I am civilized and will refrain from any personal attacks. That being said. GO DRAGONS!!!!

Actually I am on here go talk football. Well past my playing days. I have no need to be "fired up" by someone attacking me personally. I am an have been respectful to all I say nothing that I won't say to someone's face. Give the chance if I see either of the 2 livingston coaches I know I will tell them to their face I thought it was classless. I may be from the Moutain but I am civilized and will refrain from any personal attacks. That being said. GO DRAGONS!!!!

I was just giving you a little shot. It's nothing personal. Just an old fashion rivalry. Sorry you were offended.

Personal attacks and insults aside.... there is nothing classless about a 23 point victory. Especially in a York and LA game.

100% agree....being closer to the media outlets is a big reason AA,AAA in the area are over looked. But I think CYork getting named all american should be good parting gift. McCoin has been tearing it up at TTU latey. Have heard Cohn and Manning were doing well in practice at Tech also. Ely is redshirted at W&M, York for now is said to be starting slot wr at ETSU during crimmages, Dildine dressing for Carson Newman at MLB,.....anyone got a report on how Molander is doing at UT?

100% agree....being closer to the media outlets is a big reason AA,AAA in the area are over looked. But I think CYork getting named all american should be good parting gift. McCoin has been tearing it up at TTU latey. Have heard Cohn and Manning were doing well in practice at Tech also. Ely is redshirted at W&M, York for now is said to be starting slot wr at ETSU during crimmages, Dildine dressing for Carson Newman at MLB,.....anyone got a report on how Molander is doing at UT?

some very fine players. If everyone could help I have a question, why was Ely never a me football finalist last year? He received a full scholarship to the number 15 d1aa school in the nation and behind York was unsung leader of the team. He finished first in voting for all state defensive lineman followed by 3 alcoa players. One being mr football. I have always followed local football but never attended too many games, until this year a few games in I started attending Upperman games realizing they may have something special. While York was the show Ely just always kept the defense intact. And people say there was stat padding, which I don't agree with for the most part, defensively he played very little in the 4th quarter in games that weren't close but had ridiculous stats. (Newspaper had 80 tackle 24 tfl 12 sacks 8 batted down pick six) Anyone have any idea why no attention? And who were the lineman selected for 3a finalists?