Early predictions for 8-AA 2014

what happened with gill after senior year did he have any options to play football?

From my son talking about it last year to him he got a lot of interest from the Ivy League schools, and D1-AA like W&M, SC State, Towson, EKU. He supposedly had a whole box full of signed letters from Georgia Tech and some smaller ACC schools and MTSU. Said the number one school to ever talk to him was William and Mary his sophmore year at a Camp. Him and Sonni Fuliluv have been our most recruited players in recent history by my understanding. I also heard the thing about his heart that Iceman talked about, he supposedly found out after his senior year ended.

From my son talking about it last year to him he got a lot of interest from the Ivy League schools, and D1-AA like W&M, SC State, Towson, EKU. He supposedly had a whole box full of signed letters from Georgia Tech and some smaller ACC schools and MTSU. Said the number one school to ever talk to him was William and Mary his sophmore year at a Camp. Him and Sonni Fuliluv have been our most recruited players in recent history by my understanding. I also heard the thing about his heart that Iceman talked about, he supposedly found out after his senior year ended.

what camp was the camp William and Mary talked tp him at? I know Ely and he said he had told his coach to check him out and the coach told him Gill had already emailed him and they watched his film but they weren't interested as the defense their didn't fit him at all.

and what about Lucas phillips?

what camp was the camp William and Mary talked tp him at? I know Ely and he said he had told his coach to check him out and the coach told him Gill had already emailed him and they watched his film but they weren't interested as the defense their didn't fit him at all.

and what about Lucas phillips?

I think it was a UT camp, with a W&M scouting there and yea I think Gill did a lot of self advertising to get his college looks. I know he went to a ton of camps across the Eastern United states. Hitting all the ones he was invited to. He was Invited to Princeton, Penn and Dartmouth of the Ivy League schools and went. Phillips went and played ball at Stetson thats a 8-AA in Florida but quit or kicked off for reasons I don't know about and I don't know that story LOL. He supposedly is playing for Tech now, I don't know if that is confirmed either. 

Talked to ely about a month ago when he was home. Says as long as he works his tail off this off season should have the. Number 3 spot getting very good rotational time. Pretty solid if he can do so. Strange, I've watched. Him play for about 6 years and he never had any big years till his senior year. With how well utc is doing he probably. Should've looked a little more into their scholarship though. How are jalen and Brock and other upper Cumberland players fairing?

Talked to ely about a month ago when he was home. Says as long as he works his tail off this off season should have the. Number 3 spot getting very good rotational time. Pretty solid if he can do so. Strange, I've watched. Him play for about 6 years and he never had any big years till his senior year. With how well utc is doing he probably. Should've looked a little more into their scholarship though. How are jalen and Brock and other upper Cumberland players fairing?

Key- redshirt Cumberland, Dildine-red shirt Carson Newman,McCoin. starting wr ttu, CYork-redshirt East Tenn Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Hitme done beat ya to the punch. Created a thread specifically for scores. You are slipping UCM.

Hope everyone uses it, it'll be nice to see scores and updates all in one thread instead of flipping through several to keep up with how each team is doing tonight.  Good Luck to all 8AA teams, represent the Upper Cumberland area well and prayers for safety for teams and fans traveling!