Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Seriously guys, lets try to keep the gloating to one thread. Here it is. 

The game thread needs to be about the game, not how some idiot thinks the JV for Maryville is in the top 20 in TN and other foolishness like that. All the other threads are generally specific to one team or issue or district and should not be seen as a chance for Maryville posters to come in and tell everyone how Maryville does it. We all already know. You've been telling it for years all the while denying part of the puzzle that makes it work. 

Gloat away in here all you want. Try to keep your well deserved pride a little more contained and a little less disrespectful simply because you throw your Maryville rhetoric all over just about every thread Try to show the discipline and control with your posting that your team has on the field. Some of the rest of us who would like to hear something other than just the Maryville opinions and comparisons. 

Congrats on another great season. Work hard and maybe you can get two in a row next year like a few other programs in TN did this year. 

Let the flaming of me being and then get back to your gloating. Please try to keep it to this thread. Many of you won't. Thanks in advance for proving me right. Many of you will. 

Here are some starting questions to get you going with this thread;

How many touchdowns did MHS have this year? Most ever? 

What records were broken? 

What up and coming players are better than the current state championship players? 

Who is your biggest 2nd grader in the county? Fastest? What about the newborns? Got a bunch of big, strong, fast kids in the maternity ward? 

Other than Quarle's, who else's poop doesn't stink in the Maryville school "zone"? 

Do Rankin and Quarles have a regular date night? 

You're welcome. 

Does your husband know you come on here and try to rile people up?  What a flaming nut.....

Seriously guys, lets try to keep the gloating to one thread. Here it is.

The game thread needs to be about the game, not how some idiot thinks the JV for Maryville is in the top 20 in TN and other foolishness like that. All the other threads are generally specific to one team or issue or district and should not be seen as a chance for Maryville posters to come in and tell everyone how Maryville does it. We all already know. You've been telling it for years all the while denying part of the puzzle that makes it work.

Gloat away in here all you want. Try to keep your well deserved pride a little more contained and a little less disrespectful simply because you throw your Maryville rhetoric all over just about every thread Try to show the discipline and control with your posting that your team has on the field. Some of the rest of us who would like to hear something other than just the Maryville opinions and comparisons.

Congrats on another great season. Work hard and maybe you can get two in a row next year like a few other programs in TN did this year.

Let the flaming of me being and then get back to your gloating. Please try to keep it to this thread. Many of you won't. Thanks in advance for proving me right. Many of you will.

What up and coming players are better than the current state championship players?

Who is your biggest 2nd grader in the county? Fastest? What about the newborns? Got a bunch of big, strong, fast kids in the maternity ward?

Other than Quarle's, who else's poop doesn't stink in the Maryville school "zone"?

You're welcome.

For real MHS - stay classy please ( most are but a select few ) need to be classy please !!!!

Reason why others teams across the nation or a team like Ensworth gets respect is because they win with respect plain and simple

For real MHS - stay classy please ( most are but a select few ) need to be classy please !!!!

Reason why others teams across the nation or a team like Ensworth gets respect is because they win with respect plain and simple

And what BackinTn posted is classy?  Who put you and BackinTn in charge of making sure the Murvil posters stay classy?  IMO, before you go to telling others to be classy or stay classy, you would need to practice it yourself....but that is JMO

• Upvote 1

Are you really that Clueless Notredame ? I've seen other fan bases how they handle success , I know for a fact that hardly any other School out there would show as much CLASS as the Majority of Maryville fans do . You and Backintn have shown over and over how little Class you have , seriously it's hilarious that you 2 guys think you're better than us so you should Preach to us . Backintn behaves like a little Child if he sees one poster get a little arrogant , so it gives him the right to stalk and troll for a week anytime he pleases , he goes so overboard it's pathetic , watching him have the meltdown on the Bowling green thread was hilarious .... then there's you , who has said you don't respect Maryville , or it's fans , and you did the same thing as Backintn a few weeks back with your trolling . I saw you last year go to every thread that had Jalen Hurd on it to put him down in some way , seriously let's ask some Beech fans how Classy you are . 

I could care less what you 2 think , you have already proven who and what you are , attention seeking trolls who think they're better than everyone else that they should tell others how to act . Maryville has nothing to prove to you 2 , nothing . 

• Upvote 1

Your just a minimum wage punk always yapping away like a little girl. , hope one day I could meet you - grow up you little butch

Little baby get his feelings hurt ?? That was very classy what you said , you're so worried about Maryville showing class and there you are threatening me , like I said loser , you're the last person on here who needs to be judging who has Class . How is it that I knew for a fact you and Backintn would show up again after we won .... All that does is let me enjoy our win even that much more . What's really funny is how during the day you're halfway decent , but when it's later at night and apparently you've had a few , you make threats and talk big and bad .

[quote name="BackinTN" post="3110103" timestamp="

You're welcome. 202 Td's. Yes. Every record was broken. All up and coming players are better. Biggest 2nd grader is S Young. Fastest is J Myrick. Currently all the newborns suck, but GQ will coach um up. I hope Mr. Harness poop doesn't stink cause I need to kiss his rear to get my son a passing grade in geometry. Yes, Sunday night after church. Any other questions just let us know.

Does your husband know you come on here and try to rile people up?  What a flaming nut.....

You are exceptionally predictable. 

Do chestnuts roasting on an open fire count as flaming nut? Love them!

Come on guys, surely you can gloat in a thread created just for that purpose. You are really letting me down! 

202 Td's. Yes. Every record was broken. All up and coming players are better. Biggest 2nd grader is S Young. Fastest is J Myrick. Currently all the newborns suck, but GQ will coach um up. I hope Mr. Harness poop doesn't stink cause I need to kiss his rear to get my son a passing grade in geometry. Yes, Sunday night after church. Any other questions just let us know.

Great answers...now give us some some more info...eager minds that want to know will come to this thread to read all about it. 

All Mairvul posters and others pleese continewe postin' inn tha othur threads we haiv ben usin'......Lett BaickinTinn haiv this one all two hisself two moane and grone and smoak hiz hi dollur Cewebun' seegars...... :rolleyes: 

I don't recall seeing last year's 6A state champs puking their opinions and brags all over coacht. They kept it to a very few threads. Learn a lesson from them.

202 Td's. Yes. Every record was broken. All up and coming players are better. Biggest 2nd grader is S Young. Fastest is J Myrick. Currently all the newborns suck, but GQ will coach um up. I hope Mr. Harness poop doesn't stink cause I need to kiss his rear to get my son a passing grade in geometry. Yes, Sunday night after church. Any other questions just let us know.

Good info creb. I am also hearing some disappointing stories about some athletic 2nd graders being too focused on baseball and basketball. Who came up with this fall baseball anyway? They get a couple of months to get the basketball in before spring football practice and a couple of months afterwards for baseball before summer football workouts. That only leaves us 8 months for football. These kids need to get their priorities straight. :popcorneater:

If someone (mlreb) doesn't get thru to this group, we will have to depend on some quality transfers for that class. And that means we put stars to work again. The good news is there is a "stud" 8 yr old out behind hairtage high that lives just across the sevier county line. The PF coaches are already making a strong push for baseball. But the boys parents went to wb, and that should give murvil the edge.

Thanks to whoever started this thread. The gloating is sometimes awkward, but I get a kick out of reading it.