Maryville gloating accepted in this thread, calm down on the others

BackinTN

Oh yeah my misstaik...Yore momma problee brawt ewe two skool inn tha Rolls, whiles't ewe wuz chewin' hi dollar Cooban bubblegum seegars eye bet..... :popcorneater:

BaickinnTinn ewe wanna bee purrficklee onnust hear.....When'st eye saw tha Stake and Gravee, Mashed Taters, and hot buttery "Rolls" wuz onn tha menyou att Mairvul Hi Skool....Tha "Rolls" hepped brang me two skool two..... :hungry:

I don't know if forcing any public schools into Division II is a good idea. If it were to come about, the reasoning should be on percentage of out of zone players on a varsity team, maybe the average each of the four years of the previous classification period and not the out of zone students as a whole. Some schools may for whatever reason draw in few ballplayers. And even that could lead to problems with coaches cutting players to stay under a set limit.

No

Pepvol claimed his 2 state titles as the pep band leader

Oh provolone come and cry me a river with your predictable verbal sewage of the mouth ... The funny part here is for a big mighty program like MHS you have to come back time and time and time and time again to moan complain and call names to myself and back n Tn , so the fact we get a response out of a gold ball winning club means we are under your skin - all day long baby all day long

BHS is surrounded by 6 private schools within 10 miles that recruit much of the football talent away. That is very different than Maryville where they are recruiting talent to the school using their low tuition and open zoning loopholes. Perfectly legal as far as I know, but certainly creates an unbalanced playing field. Since you are exploiting loopholes, go play with the other schools that openly recruit too.

[/

Where are you getting your information ?

"Maryville uses the low tuition"......you must live in a different tax bracket than I do.

Paying tuition puts a dent in the budget.......

But the Great EDUCATION is money well spent ;)

BHS is surrounded by 6 private schools within 10 miles that recruit much of the football talent away. That is very different than Maryville where they are recruiting talent to the school using their low tuition and open zoning loopholes. Perfectly legal as far as I know, but certainly creates an unbalanced playing field. Since you are exploiting loopholes, go play with the other schools that openly recruit too.

[/

Where are you getting your information ?

"Maryville uses the low tuition"......you must live in a different tax bracket than I do.

Paying tuition puts a dent in the budget.......

But the Great EDUCATION is money well spent ;)

Depends on what tuition is ? We talking bout monthly payments , perhaps income bracket where parent pays only 5% of actual tuition ....

You state above the loophole on how maybe MHS can get a student.

I just ask where if you draw a line or what is fair - I will use Rashan Gaulden (Indy) whom will be playing for UT Vols in 2014......

His Soph season he played private at Brentwood Academy. Junior year his family moves 16 miles & into Indy school zone where he wants to play but TSSAA rules make him sit out Jr year