Disappointments of 2013

crustybob

SP isn't east of the TN river.  Get a map out and look at it.

Look I know you all think that since the TN river runs down into alabama that is the TN river I was referring to.   But when we talk about East TN.  Middle Tn and West Tn.   All folks this way know that the difference is the TN River  that runs from the KY Dam to Savannah TN.

Back to the topic.   UC was not even rank at the beginning of the season.  SP was in the top five.  My point is the sports writers add those middle and east teams into thier polls to sell more papers.

Look I know you all think that since the TN river runs down into alabama that is the TN river I was referring to.   But when we talk about East TN.  Middle Tn and West Tn.   All folks this way know that the difference is the TN River  that runs from the KY Dam to Savannah TN.

Back to the topic.   UC was not even rank at the beginning of the season.  SP was in the top five.  My point is the sports writers add those middle and east teams into thier polls to sell more papers.

You said "east of the TN" so you hung yourself out there and you know it. SP is literally on the west bank of the TN river.

Edited by rlh

You said "east of the TN" so you hung yourself out there and you know it. SP is literally on the west bank of the TN river.

UC won.....SP loss   Live with it.   Not going to change next year either.   not a bad year just a bad game or a better team you run up against.  

UC won.....SP loss   Live with it.   Not going to change next year either.   not a bad year just a bad game or a better team you run up against.  

Where did I say otherwise?  I was discussing geography with you. You mad an inane comment about something hurting all the folks east of the TN river.  When using east and west relative to the TN river, one has to be more specific.   9 months ago, not many were giving this SP team a chance to make it beyond the 3rd round.

Edited by rlh

STOP UC won and UC was the better team. Out played SP. SP had a good team but the better team won. No matter what the Chattanooga papers or the Nashville papers write. This West TN won and it hurts all of the folks east of the TN River.

You are wrong saying that about the Chattanooga paper. No one from SP or the local papers said Sp was the better team. Union City had the best team and it showed. End of discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

You nailed this one. This is not a tailspin, it is a nosedive. It is difficult to watch. [/quote

Cougar confidential

I'm sorry for your frustrations about the current situation. I hope it gets better soon. If not, I know one of the coaches over at DCA in Donelson and he said you are welcome to come support the Wildcats until things get better over in Madison.