Gibson Co. @ Union City

GCPioneer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But once again like it was said before Amber will be back. We are good now but just wait till she returns.

I agree the Fair girl will help. The biggest difference in this game was the down low game of UC. GC's coach will play a 2-3 zone next time out of a press instead of man. No way GC ever will beat UC playing man. UC is way too tall down low and plays to good of defense. And GC is not deep down low.

UC will win state..Gc will win it next yr..and the yr aftet..JC rain is over.

I have heard something similar to this for the past several years but this year won't be the year.  Union City still cannot shoot outside the foul line and Jaycee Coe will outscore them by herself this year like she did last year.  There is a district over here that we reside in, perhaps you've hear of it ?? District 7A ring a bell?  Clarkrange is absolutely loaded for the next 4 years so i wouldn't go counting any chickens just yet.  They are the favorites to win it all this year imo, however i do believe they will have to beat us 5 times to do it.  Jackson Co and Clarkrange will once again play for the state championship this year.  You heard it here first!  

devil, we need to somehow get Jackson Co. and Clarkrange on the schedule for the next few years. It would be cool do to like a home and home deal.

If you remember correctly we tried that back in 2003 or 04 i believe. We went down there but i don't think you guys ever came back up here. Back then it was the 13AA vs 7AA challenge i believe. It would be great to play GC and UC during the regular season as it would help all of us. We could do a 7A vs 14A challenge from top to bottom. I don't think you could do a home and home but you could alternate every other year.

If you remember correctly we tried that back in 2003 or 04 i believe. We went down there but i don't think you guys ever came back up here. Back then it was the 13AA vs 7AA challenge i believe. It would be great to play GC and UC during the regular season as it would help all of us. We could do a 7A vs 14A challenge from top to bottom. I don't think you could do a home and home but you could alternate every other year.

Yea... The 13AA/7AA challenge was actually a successful event. It would be neat for this to happen again. Gibson would be a great spot to host as we easily sit a couple thousand people. I just want to see us playing some tough competition over the next four years. This single A ball is definitely different. In AA ball we had to bring it every game. Most of these games, outside of Union City and AA Westview, have not been much to watch.