Who would be in Y'alls 2014 Preseason 3A top 10?

BigDave1967

what's the order of finish u think in your district in 2014?

Just my opinion.....

Camden/Lewis Co.....whichever order 1/2

Fairview.

East Hickman

Creekwod. 5way toss up in middle of pack.

Stewart Co.

Hickman Co

Montgomery Central

Waverly

Just my opinion. May be way off, but not at the top.

Edited by Jacketman89

Hate to say this to all the fans of 3A teams. Alcoa is getting ready to go on another huge run of titles. Their upcoming junior,Sophomore and freshmen classes will be realy good. I also expect their Middle School team to be awesome. Their QB was a 7th grader this past season and he is a stud. Only team that will beat Alcoa the next few seasons will be Maryville. Maryville will be loaded also.

Just my opinion.....

Camden/Lewis Co.....whichever order 1/2

Fairview.

East Hickman

Creekwod. 5way toss up in middle of pack.

Stewart Co.

Hickman Co

Montgomery Central

Waverly

Just my opinion. May be way off, but not at the top.

I know this is just your opinion but did u take into consideration the amount of talent and seniors that these top 5 teams have lost?! This is terrible. Hate to bust your bubble but Camden would be lucky to win 5 games this year. Fairview Camden Lewis Hickman & East Hickman lost alot of special players, all though these teams have great programs, the talent is in the kids you have. Just because these 5 teams went to the playoffs 2 straight years doesn't mean it will happen again. Creek Wood Mont Central Waverly & Stewart will be greatly improved! Your talking about teams who have been playing young kids for 2 & 3 years straight. District 11AA will be a battlefield in 2014 and I bet at least 3 of these "bottom" 4 will be the leaders in the district this year and 1 will be the district champs. Just watch & see! ✌ Edited by FBHIGHWAY

I know this is just your opinion but did u take into consideration the amount of talent and seniors that these top 5 teams have lost?! This is terrible. Hate to bust your bubble but Camden would be lucky to win 5 games this year. Fairview Camden Lewis Hickman & East Hickman lost alot of special players, all though these teams have great programs, the talent is in the kids you have. Just because these 5 teams went to the playoffs 2 straight years doesn't mean it will happen again. Creek Wood Mont Central Waverly & Stewart will be greatly improved! Your talking about teams who have been playing young kids for 2 & 3 years straight. District 11AA will be a battlefield in 2014 and I bet at least 3 of these "bottom" 4 will be the leaders in the district this year and 1 will be the district champs. Just watch & see! ✌

Lewis Co has been to the playoff 22 straight years my friend! We lose very good players every year and we will lose some very good players from last yr but we have a very proud and very good football program here at Lewis Co and we have a lot of young kids that has been waiting for their time, we won't be as good as last yr but we will be a contender for the 11AA championship and by the way Lewis Co, Camden, and Fairview will still have the most talented teams in the district. (just my opinion)