Loudon HC position

NoNameD

I really don't think that anyone on this topic is really concerned about Loudon's HC leaving to go to Bearden, so I think that it needs to be shut down. I think that the HC will not be going to Bearden anyway. It was just a rumor started by someone on the 5A/6A boards. No Loudon posters have posted yes or no, so either their is no truth to HC leaving for Bearden, or no one in Loudon cares.

Let the Bearden people debate it on their own thread if they even have a thread or if anyone at Bearden cares.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think that anyone on this topic is really concerned about Loudon's HC leaving to go to Bearden, so I think that it needs to be shut down. I think that the HC will not be going to Bearden anyway. It was just a rumor started by someone on the 5A/6A boards. No Loudon posters have posted yes or no, so either their is no truth to HC leaving for Bearden, or no one in Loudon cares.

Let the Bearden people debate it on their own thread if they even have a thread or if anyone at Bearden cares.

i dont think it's that Loudon people dont' care its just nothing has happened yet. if he interviews or something happens then i'm sure they'll share it.i guess we'll just have to wait and see 

I am someone close to the Loudon Situation and am sick and tired of hearing all of the insults and false rumors concerning Coach Harig. He is a quality coach and quality guy who truely cares about his players. Loudon would be lucky to keep him and Bearden would be lucky to have him. Sick and tired of hearing all of the rumours from people who really know nothjing about the situation. always easy to point fingers when things are not going right....

I personally think Gaddis will do really good. Can't much go by this year. Whole new system and coaches and we still made the playoffs amidst all of that. And yes, Penny Smith (Fulton's QB was originally a Wildcat) Kyler Kerbyson (Catholic/Now with UT would've been a Wildcat), Zach Stuart (All State For West originally a Wildcat) and a host of others recently that have evaded my thoughts. For some reason or another some kids didn't like playing for Coach Blade our previous coach.

Edited by SweetScience

Wow, didn't know those kids had been at Oak Ridge. When I watched Oak Ridge and Anderson County on TV that night I couldn't believe how much they have fallen. I do know Gaddis done well before at Oak Ridge but either they don't have any talent or they are so young you couldn't spot any that night. Oak Ridge right now kind of reminds me of what happened to Maryville back in the very early 90's when they had a dictator running the school and sticking his nose in the football program like a Jerry Jones of the Cowboy's. I would have to say a few things happened by luck over in Maryville afterward and once it caught fire there was no putting it out. Love to the the Wildcat's back on top form and see some good football games in the future.

We were just really young this past year Barney with a brand new coaching staff and philosophy. Takes time to adjust. Had about 6 or 7 Sophomores playing bigtime roles during the season. Our offense was what was not that good. We held Anderson County to their lowest output of the whole year. Had a real good D. All 3 linebackers were sophomores. We are on the way back up. And yeah, those are some pretty darn good players I mentioned that would've helped a lot these past couple years haha All of our RB's that played big roles were sophmores, too. And Henderson at QB hadn't played any significant ball since his freshmen year. Through all of that really we did pretty good this past year. Things are looking up. Lotta talent in the wings.

Edited by SweetScience