Mairvul Footbawl 2014

STARSNBARS

Rebullron eye wood say #7 iz rite......Miss St. haz actually finished a seesun on a  winnin' note......And thair both inn Hamulton Cowntee....  :popcorneater:

I guess I brought up Miss State because like Ooltewah they have had some good teams. I don't remember Miss State ever winning a championship. I know Ooltewah never has won a championship.

I will say this. I would much rather see Maryville win big like they have been. Take shots from all kinds of people who have a lot of resentment and jealousy. I would much rather have it that way than to see Maryville to have never won anything and no one bash them. People don't hate losers. They hate winners.

When a team wins a lot of games(Maryville) it brings out a lot of fans who have a lot of resentment. We Rebel fans are used to seeing shots taken at our Program. Passive Aggressive will join the long list of Maryville haters like Bladerunner,Vitavol,Billygoat and many others.

I will say this. I would much rather see Maryville win big like they have been. Take shots from all kinds of people who have a lot of resentment and jealousy. I would much rather have it that way than to see Maryville to have never won anything and no one bash them. People don't hate losers. They hate winners.

When a team wins a lot of games(Maryville) it brings out a lot of fans who have a lot of resentment. We Rebel fans are used to seeing shots taken at our Program. Passive Aggressive will join the long list of Maryville haters like Bladerunner,Vitavol,Billygoat and many others.

AM I SENSING SOME SENSITIVITY HERE?????

RR I wished Bladerunner wasn't like that. Makes us OR fans look bad. We as a fanbase and program shouldn't be hating on anyone's success being we have had a lot of our own success in our history. Fans that hate on Maryville should be fans of teams that have never won anything, not a team like OR.

I think anyone that is a true fan of football can only admire what Maryville has done over the last 15 years. The excuses have never stopped (Maryville just beats up on weak competition, just wait until they have to play the big boys, etc etc.), but Maryville has adapted when they have had to and has dominated 6A much like they did in 4A. They dont produce the most Division I talent or have the record offensive numbers, they just play hard for one another and win.Instead of taking time to try to tear them down, fans should look at what Maryville does right and hope their respective teams follow suit in the future.

I think anyone that is a true fan of football can only admire what Maryville has done over the last 15 years. The excuses have never stopped (Maryville just beats up on weak competition, just wait until they have to play the big boys, etc etc.), but Maryville has adapted when they have had to and has dominated 6A much like they did in 4A. They dont produce the most Division I talent or have the record offensive numbers, they just play hard for one another and win.Instead of taking time to try to tear them down, fans should look at what Maryville does right and hope their respective teams follow suit in the future.

That's a great statement. There have been many teams send coaches here during the spring to learn from GQ and he has welcomed them with open arms. This spring I saw Henry County coaching staff here and that's great to be able to share the knowledge with others and not be a pig and that's what I like the most about GQ.

That's a great statement. There have been many teams send coaches here during the spring to learn from GQ and he has welcomed them with open arms. This spring I saw Henry County coaching staff here and that's great to be able to share the knowledge with others and not be a pig and that's what I like the most about GQ.

I bet GQ wouldn't do that with Alcoa or a team he had to play, though ;)

I bet GQ wouldn't do that with Alcoa or a team he had to play, though ;)

Well we played Siegel the same year they came in the semi finals and he would have to realize that would be down the road. I don't think anyone has a true honest book that tells all the secrets of how to get there overnight. It took years to get where their at and the biggest thing that I see that wasn't there ten years ago is debt and that's something you build. We lost the a kid to oak Ridge and that would have broke most teams down in tears but we are so loaded at running back someone else will get more time out of it. That wasn't the case ten years ago and that's what time built for this program.

Well we played Siegel the same year they came in the semi finals and he would have to realize that would be down the road. I don't think anyone has a true honest book that tells all the secrets of how to get there overnight. It took years to get where their at and the biggest thing that I see that wasn't there ten years ago is debt and that's something you build. We lost the a kid to oak Ridge and that would have broke most teams down in tears but we are so loaded at running back someone else will get more time out of it. That wasn't the case ten years ago and that's what time built for this program.

You're right. I was just jabbin' at ya, Barn.

Tha thang GQ deemands iz execushun and discipline.....And Barn iz rite he gives away tha basicks.....But he haz a collection ov "junk" plays thait haiv ben practiced for yeers and haiv yet two be called inn a gaim......Eye thaink ole qb#7 may haiv give him a cupple along tha way..... :popcorneater: