Class A AP Poll

reaction

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does a poll come out each week for basketball like football? Just curious

Either way since the Bucs lost 2 straight to Tyner and Chatt. Central, they have played some really good basketball.  This past Saturday they beat CSAS 66-47 and they play Chattanooga Christian tonight at Boyd.  Right now the  Bucs sit at 17-2 on the year.  If the Bucs continue to work, we could see them in the Boro for state tourney time.  :thumb:

I would have said before the season started that Mitchell, Middleton, and obviously Humboldt would be your best bet to win it.  Coming out of West TN will be tough, as there is a lot of depth.

I guess with Spencer transferring out of Mitchell (typical Memphis) that their chances have decreased.  Humboldt and Middleton along with BTW I guess would be coming out of there. 

Don't know much about East TN.  My guess would be Hampton, but they lost to Grace Christian who got the brakes beat off of them by FRA by 20+.  FRA is one of the better teams in DII-A, but BGA beat them.  

I would have said before the season started that Mitchell, Middleton, and obviously Humboldt would be your best bet to win it.  Coming out of West TN will be tough, as there is a lot of depth.

I guess with Spencer transferring out of Mitchell (typical Memphis) that their chances have decreased.  Humboldt and Middleton along with BTW I guess would be coming out of there. 

Don't know much about East TN.  My guess would be Hampton, but they lost to Grace Christian who got the brakes beat off of them by FRA by 20+.  FRA is one of the better teams in DII-A, but BGA beat them.  

This is one of the best teams Hampton has ever had. They are fundamentally sound with about 7 guys that have led the team in scoring this year. Probably the most balanced team Hampton has had in a long time. True they lost to Grace Christian by 1 point at Grace, however, that was Hampton's second game of the season and was played without their football players (two are starters and the other gets significant playing time) Now, I am not saying Hampton could beat Mitchell, BTW, or Middleton but they would be very competitive. Hampton would not be an easy out. 

Kids are great, we lost KS and we should shut down our season. KS was a big part of our team but believe me, we others who will step up. BTW those in 3A better look out for Ridgeway, by the end of season they will be ready.

Hey Galilee! How you been? Look forward to visiting with you if we make it to the region semis. I understand Mitchell is hosting. We have to get better before I can predict we will be there. I do think we have a strong shot. I saw BTW play Jackson SS in Poplar Bluff. BTW looked solid. Franklin is a really good guard! They will be tough as always!

I've watched this Hampton team and I've seen hambolt on film this year these to teams in my opinion are the two best in 1A right now Hampton's valentine is 6'2 jumps out the gym, rebounds hard and had the best denfense I've seen from a high school player. The Camillo kid is lights out he's already hit 80 threes this season jones and Robinson are two great players that is getting 10 to 15 points each a night and McClain is the prefect point guard for this team he puts the ball in the right place for them to score easy points now valentine scoring ist what it could be but I watched him in two big games and when it's time for him to take over he can put up 20 in the blink of a eye this is a fun bunch to watch and from watching them all they care about is winning

I've given GP fans a little grief in BB just to have fun, but right now I have to say they have to be one of the favorites in 1A. I've seen them play and they don't have one superstar who will get the team in trouble if he is not on the floor, they have 8-10 really good BB players. If they play team ball, they will be tough to beat.