Ooltewah Owls 2014

GOOSESDAD

I have the feeling that Passive has never even watched maryville play. Because if he did he would know that they are more disciplined and better coached then any team in the state and most teams in the country . They execute perfectly and rarely make mistakes and every player gives 110%. And yes they have talent too.. All that combined together makes a deadly combination. Alot of high school teams are talented but they are sloppy and lack discipline... And they dont have GQ.. These are the things that seperate maryville from everyone else.

Couldn't agree more. Not a better coaching staff in the whole NATION if you ask me. Yeah, I said it. The whole NATION. And not only the things you mentioned, but when other teams do make mistakes boy do they ever make you pay for it. That's the name of their game.

Couldn't agree more. Not a better coaching staff in the whole NATION if you ask me. Yeah, I said it. The whole NATION. And not only the things you mentioned, but when other teams do make mistakes boy do they ever make you pay for it. That's the name of their game.

True. Back in 2011 William Blount played maryville tougher then anybody else did all season.. For 3 Quarters anyway... We exchanged touchdowns and stopped them a few times. But we still lost by 21 points. Why? Because we had 3 turnovers in the first Quarter and were in a 21 point hole right off the bat... They will always make you pay for mistakes.. Always.

True. Back in 2011 William Blount played maryville tougher then anybody else did all season.. For 3 Quarters anyway... We exchanged touchdowns and stopped them a few times. But we still lost by 21 points. Why? Because we had 3 turnovers in the first Quarter and were in a 21 point hole right off the bat... They will always make you pay for mistakes.. Always.

Yessir. And like you said they have talent, too. Maybe not loaded with D1 athletes across the board, but for the past 10 years or so they always have at least 1 or 2 D1 players starting with Carl Stewart. They may not have them across the board like Whitehaven did a few years ago, but all of their players have bought into the system and they spend their whole lives from little league wanting to continue the winning tradition and do NOT want to be the ones who let down that tradition.

The secret to Maryville's success is a lot of the things we have mentioned, but I think the biggest is the feeder programs. The little league teams run the same basic offense that Qualres and Co do at the HS level. Why nobody else adopts this way of thinking I will never know. I have been screaming for Oak Ridge to for years now.

The secret to Maryville's success is a lot of the things we have mentioned, but I think the biggest is the feeder programs. The little league teams run the same basic offense that Qualres and Co do at the HS level. Why nobody else adopts this way of thinking I will never know. I have been screaming for Oak Ridge to for years now.

William Blount took a step in the right direction by combining the 2 feeder middle schools into one team and getting a great coach to coach them. I expect good things coming up the pipe soon.

Wow yal have been in deep discussion on my thread....Don't mind that especially when the 15 time champs chime in.A few things I want to add...

BlueRaider...kick and throw rocks!!

Starz...PA is original...keep talking champ!

Checkerz....the truth hurts!!

ChattaOwl....Merryville will sand bag thru the scrimmage...dont wonna get hurt ..

WB or governor...Cupcakes got no reason

Carry on....

Wow yal have been in deep discussion on my thread....Don't mind that especially when the 15 time champs chime in.A few things I want to add...

BlueRaider...kick and throw rocks!!

Starz...PA is original...keep talking champ!

Checkerz....the truth hurts!!

ChattaOwl....Merryville will sand bag thru the scrimmage...dont wonna get hurt ..

WB or governor...Cupcakes got no reason

Carry on....

I would love to be an orthopedic Surgeon in the Suburbs of greater Knoxville, I could make a killing on broke arms. “When you can do it, it an’t bragging†So why!

Hang tight PA!  

The guy with marbles in his mouth or fingers will come after me next…… I am board so what the heck.

Lett me innerjeck sum stuff hear......

a. '91 thiat wuz a good step fer W.B. two combind middull skools. 

2. SS..... Corch Waters werks thes Mairvul boys hard .....Butt wif tha no hudl and tha pace ov thair practusses thay bettur bee......Maid me tarred jist watchin' how faist thay runned plays inn sprang practuss.

c. foosebawl when'st Benny haid tha Cobb twins and Dontae thay wuz tha diddy's fer shore. Faistust teem eye've evur seed and ole Benny, like he wuz az tha OC att Mairvul inn tha urlee 70's, knowed how two git tha bawl two tham.

d. fishdiddy iz original....an excuse fer evur reesun and seesun. And he nevur letts tha fax git inn tha way ov a good aregeemint.

:popcorneater:

lol_anchorman.gif