Knox Central Circus

TennBoy

I'm going to sleep, will someone wake me up when Central ever picks a coach.

Brownie is correct.  A hire has been made.  The release of info is coming after he has a chance to meet with his new team.  Couldn't be done until school resumed, which will be Monday. 

Brownie is correct.  A hire has been made.  The release of info is coming after he has a chance to meet with his new team.  Couldn't be done until school resumed, which will be Monday. 

Dont really think it is much of a secret who they hired at this point. Previous coach seemed to think he was really close to turning things around, will be interesting to see if new coach can take that to the next level

Dont really think it is much of a secret who they hired at this point. Previous coach seemed to think he was really close to turning things around, will be interesting to see if new coach can take that to the next level

No, didn't say it was a secret.  But until it's official it is still just speculation. 

Edited by HTV

Yes I heard over a week ago that the guy was hired. But protocol that has to be done. I hear an Oak Ridge guy. I hear lives in New Jersey now.  I know of him from Oak Ridge and an offensive minded guy. Kids really respect and like playing for him. Great hire. Don't ask not giving name. On Monday we will all know for sure. HOPEFULLY

The name no one seems to want to give but everyone seems to believe is the new coach is Bryson Rosser. He is the OC I believe at Hackensack High School in New Jersey. Coached at Oak Ridge for a time. I do not know if he is the coach but this is the guy you all are talking about. This is a message board so I do not mind speculation.