Baylor ( Murf) v Father Ryan ( King)

marathon

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murphy at 16 yr old sophomore and King a 14 yr old freshmen.

Are you positive about the ages? When will young Mr king be 15? I dont know him from Adam but we have all read  about him on here for years and how hes the greatest. Guess what? Its high school, dont brag so much on a kid if you are going to start whining someone is 2 years older (which I doubt hes a full two years anyway).  What if young Mr King wasnt in 106 and had to wrestle 138- 160 like some of these freshmen do. Heck , imagine if he was just 120 even, wrestling Oliver or 126 wrestling Debien ? Now he may be the greatest thing since sliced bread for all I know but he is wrestling other youngsters for the most part, its not like hes beating athletic, physically devoloped seniors. If you are going to start whining please stop bragging on him all the time.   

Are you positive about the ages? When will young Mr king be 15? I dont know him from Adam but we have all read  about him on here for years and how hes the greatest. Guess what? Its high school, dont brag so much on a kid if you are going to start whining someone is 2 years older (which I doubt hes a full two years anyway).  What if young Mr King wasnt in 106 and had to wrestle 138- 160 like some of these freshmen do. Heck , imagine if he was just 120 even, wrestling Oliver or 126 wrestling Debien ? Now he may be the greatest thing since sliced bread for all I know but he is wrestling other youngsters for the most part, its not like hes beating athletic, physically devoloped seniors. If you are going to start whining please stop bragging on him all the time.   

106 may be the most competitive weight class in the state along with 138 all divisions combined or not.

Arguably the most competitive but that just means its deeper or in other words has more wrestlers that are even and close to the same level. The vast majority are still freshman and not near as developed as the older heavier wrestlers. D2 106 isn't near as deep as D1 but IMO 106 isn't the toughest weight this year and usually isn't most years. D2's 113 is much deeper and more competitive and that's just one example.