REGION 5 AA.

NeWbLuE

I apologize if you weren't the one who made that statement. Thought it was you but could have been another poster. I am done bickering with you about Cheatham/Kenwood. It is an awkward situation as I think very highly of the Knights coaches, players, and overall program. And don't pretend that Kenwood is not your team-I suspect that you and Daniel are relatives maybe?-as 90 percent of your posts are about them. Good luck against Brentwood Monday night. I would love to see the Knights at the glass house.

You brought up Kenwood not me just like last time when people try to say the guard for cheatham was better the Braxton Bonds and Sauders was better then Norl. As soon as I argue against that I'm bitter because Kenwood lost. Again I talk about CPA and CC and you bring up Kenwood and how I'm so upset. I think Norl is the best overall player in TN 2014. A lot of people think it is Leron Black does that make all of us thier dad. I will say it is not as far fetched as the last claim a few weeks ago that I am part of the coaching staff. Although I'd liked to flatter my self and belive that, that claim comes from my vast knowledge of the game.

You brought up Kenwood not me just like last time when people try to say the guard for cheatham was better the Braxton Bonds and Sauders was better then Norl. As soon as I argue against that I'm bitter because Kenwood lost. Again I talk about CPA and CC and you bring up Kenwood and how I'm so upset. I think Norl is the best overall player in TN 2014. A lot of people think it is Leron Black does that make all of us thier dad. I will say it is not as far fetched as the last claim a few weeks ago that I am part of the coaching staff. Although I'd liked to flatter my self and belive that, that claim comes from my vast knowledge of the game.

I never claimed that Harlan was better than Bonds, never claimed that Saunders was better than Norl(though I stand by my assertion that he outplayed him when they faced off), and never said that you were a part of Kenwood's coaching staff. I also said relative as opposed to dad and note that you did not dispute that suggestion. If you don't like people attributing comments to you that were made by other posters then please refrain from doing the same to others.

Congratulations to Coach Fey and his East Nashville team for winning the region championship in a hard fought game with Cheatham County.  Both teams are having a great year.  It may be just me, but was very disappointed in the Tennessean's headline about the game, did not give East Nashville the honor and respect it deserved for winning the region title over a previously undefeated team.  How do you win the region and the headline is the team that loses has to face CPA?  Sorry, don't agree.

If your calling the line, count me in! I will take CC and 25. Any takers??

There is no way that Cheatham County loses by 20-25 points.  Posters like lookingFORtalent are what make the message boards entertaining (in spite of his opinions). 

I'll come out and say it right now.  The trio of Harlan, Darden, and Saunders will out play the trio of Bonds, Blackwell, and Allsmiller on Monday night.  I also believe that if Cheatham is to have a shot to win the game Austin Douglas has to step up and be the "x-factor" for the Cubs. 

Daniel Norl is a great basketball player but he is not the best player in the state of Tennessee.  That is a "homer" prediction if I have ever read one. 

Saunders is the only one of that trio, who may win his matchup with Allsmiller. The other guys are really good players but don't match Bonds or Blackwell. Really there is no match with CPA running zone defenses all the time. CC is a great team and deserve to be in State but didn't win the game they had to win.

Saunders is the only one of that trio, who may win his matchup with Allsmiller. The other guys are really good players but don't match Bonds or Blackwell. Really there is no match with CPA running zone defenses all the time. CC is a great team and deserve to be in State but didn't win the game they had to win.

The last time CPA saw Jordan Darden he was dunking on Jalen Lindsey's head.  Rewind to November of 2012 if you don't believe that sir.  You're absolutely right about Saunders too.  He's a great player.  Harlan is a "big game" player.  He plays his best in big games (i.e. Kenwood).  

There is no way that Cheatham County loses by 20-25 points.  Posters like lookingFORtalent are what make the message boards entertaining (in spite of his opinions). 

I'll come out and say it right now.  The trio of Harlan, Darden, and Saunders will out play the trio of Bonds, Blackwell, and Allsmiller on Monday night.  I also believe that if Cheatham is to have a shot to win the game Austin Douglas has to step up and be the "x-factor" for the Cubs. 

Daniel Norl is a great basketball player but he is not the best player in the state of Tennessee.  That is a "homer" prediction if I have ever read one.

Well I'm glad to see that someone embraces the idea of different opinions. If we all agreed how boring would that be . With that said I do agree with you that the trio of CC will have a better stat line then the trio of CPA. The real question is do the CPA starter get pulled mid way through the 3rd or the beginning of the 4th, and beside you guys go 4 deep the only reason you put 5 on the court is because I think thats part of the rules. NO BENCH your best 4 players account for like 95% of your scoring.

Well I'm glad to see that someone embraces the idea of different opinions. If we all agreed how boring would that be . With that said I do agree with you that the trio of CC will have a better stat line then the trio of CPA. The real question is do the CPA starter get pulled mid way through the 3rd or the beginning of the 4th, and beside you guys go 4 deep the only reason you put 5 on the court is because I think thats part of the rules. NO BENCH your best 4 players account for like 95% of your scoring.

No way it's a blowout.  I stand by my prediction.

The last time CPA saw Jordan Darden he was dunking on Jalen Lindsey's head.  Rewind to November of 2012 if you don't believe that sir.  You're absolutely right about Saunders too.  He's a great player.  Harlan is a "big game" player.  He plays his best in big games (i.e. Kenwood).  

Coacht says this is their first meeting.  Was that a scrimmage?