Marion County New System New Coach

pegleg

Yes he has Mr.Stone

I garuntee you im not that Stone man.  He is too busy up there with that Reynolds man.  Im real mad at that Stone man because I garuntee you he has already told that Reynolds man all of our secrets.  He might even know that Ross mans secrets because that Ross man was our coach for a few weeks before he quit.    You think im joking but im not. 

Marion County should be the team in the valley. I expect a long playoff run with such a veteran team. Only a couple of teams in 2A have a shot at the warriors.

Not so fast Barney, the Pirates is still Bullies of The Valley, until them kinfolkes round the court house figure out them manuals and start learning which videos theys need to watch they'll only be a flash in the pan. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Not so fast Barney, the Pirates is still Bullies of The Valley, until them kinfolkes round the court house figure out them manuals and start learning which videos theys need to watch they'll only be a flash in the pan.

OP let me ask you a question.  Are you talking about them manuals as in my Murphy Fair book?  I garuntee you that Ross man is watching video on that Moore man so he can try and learn his tricks so they can beat our boys this year.  You think im joking but im not.

I said going into last year that Marion County would go 8-2 at worst. The group of juniors they had were always good. This year they are seniors and a year stronger and faster. They should go 10-0 in the regular season. No team in the area returns as much as the warriors. I'm calling it now. 10-0 for the warriors and the only teams in 2A from the east that have any chance of doing business with them are Trousdale and Knox Grace. Should be a special season in Jasper.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Best line in the story.........

"I let them know that I want us to have a special season but I also want to help them become great men away from the field too."

Great article - good luck to Coach Ross and these young men (and their parents).  Some coaches "get it" and some don't.  He obviously cares about these guys.  I hope they go undefeated and win a state championship.