Class AA Substate Matchups

GCPioneer

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview with the win over Covington in overtime 69-60! Two from District 13AA headed to Murfreesboro. Congrats to Dyersburg! Represent District 13AA well at the state tournament!

Congrats to you guys! I honestly didn't think you guys would go to Covington and win. Best of luck to you guys in Murfreesboro!

A lot of great  players are still playing. Now, we're getting to the point where the great defensive coaches make the biggest difference!

I don't care what defense you run she will score and most likely the best player in aa.she has a better fade away than most boys and can jump out the gym.im not saying her team will win state but she is bad news.

Westview with the win over Covington in overtime 69-60! Two from District 13AA headed to Murfreesboro. Congrats to Dyersburg! Represent District 13AA well at the state tournament!

I talked to Mr Reechis the other night at the Dyersburg game and I was asking him about the McNairy game and he said man these girls are unbelievable in close games. He said they were down 4 with 1:00 minute to play and came back and won. I didn't make the game but as I was following on the internet tonight I looked at the scoreboard and Westview was down 4 with 1:00 minute to play. I told my sister Westview will win. Too big of a coincidense. And they won. Congrats, I will be there next week rooting on all the West TN schools.

Livingston Academy and Cannon County from the Upper Cumberland are in as well. 4 teams within a 30 mile radius of each other are in the state tournament. There is no better region in women's basketball in the state!

There are 4 teams from Northwest TN region within a 45 mile radius that will also be in the state tournament. Pretty good region in women's basketball over in these parts as well :)