private vs public tssaa needs to seperate

lynard

I have heard for years about Private schools and how they recruit. Yet, Public schools do the same thing with Open enrollment. The biggest difference between the 2 is that Private school coaches outwork public school coaches.

Private schools put an emphasis on athletics because that is how they get kids to attend. If the split happens. If I am a private school administrator. I would not allow my school to play a public school. then see how long it takes the Public schools to cry. I also would Leave the TSSAA and start my own organization. would be better run and not to the benefit of a select few

I have heard for years about Private schools and how they recruit. Yet, Public schools do the same thing with Open enrollment. The biggest difference between the 2 is that Private school coaches outwork public school coaches.

Private schools put an emphasis on athletics because that is how they get kids to attend. If the split happens. If I am a private school administrator. I would not allow my school to play a public school. then see how long it takes the Public schools to cry. I also would Leave the TSSAA and start my own organization. would be better run and not to the benefit of a select few

Point one: You would not find ONE public crying if privates didn't play them.

Point two: I agree, I can see the privates starting their own organization.

How is it that private school coaches outwork public school coaches. Actually I'd say its quite the oppisite.

Pujo you know Ive been at both and worked my tail off at both!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Skydogg, all competitive teams either have alot of talent or work like crazy. Even talent won't get you far if you don't work. Private schools have an easier time getting the work done, its a battle at most small public schools. Me and Uknoit were on the phone earlier this morning discussing this very thing. Its a dang struggle trying to get all these kids to show up and having the people there to instruct the work. If we could just have strength training classes during the day,we'd have it made, but unlike ALOT of schools, thats not the case.

You will see it when the money does not show up. Because Public schools need the private schools to show up when they play them. Money Ball at it's best.

Not wanting to start a fight, but BULL CRAP!

We can schedule any local team, 1A-4A,  (regular season)  and bring in twice the gate that scheduling a private school brings in...Heck, Oneida will drive over three hours to play us this FB season and still bring a bigger gate than any private I can think of.

Not wanting to start a fight, but BULL CRAP!

We can schedule any local team, 1A-4A,  (regular season)  and bring in twice the gate that scheduling a private school brings in...Heck, Oneida will drive over three hours to play us this FB season and still bring a bigger gate than any private I can think of.

FACT

I agree Skydogg, all competitive teams either have alot of talent or work like crazy. Even talent won't get you far if you don't work. Private schools have an easier time getting the work done, its a battle at most small public schools. Me and Uknoit were on the phone earlier this morning discussing this very thing. Its a dang struggle trying to get all these kids to show up and having the people there to instruct the work. If we could just have strength training classes during the day,we'd have it made, but unlike ALOT of schools, thats not the case.

We don't have those classes at Boyd again we are way different than what y'all say privates are

We don't have those classes at Boyd again we are way different than what y'all say privates are

It differs with different schools, GCA has freshman strength training classes about 5 periods a day, they have their own certified strength training coach. I also know alot of public schools have strength training during school.