Houston Co. vs Union City

wtspfan

All the teams with over 30 wins are in this side of the bracket, I believe UC will handle Houston Co., and Clarkrange  will defeat Meigs Co....These teams are all very good & any could win the state title!!..Exciting week!

I wouldn't say "handle", but I think Union City will win.... somewhere in the 6-7 point range... Houston Co. has good players along with good coaching....

HC is relentless on D,and have great guards and a very solid post player. They will play a six to seven player rotation and if they stay out of foul trouble can beat UC, Both teams are very physical so the way it is called will be key,I think if Breanna Boggs were still playing HC would be playing Clarkrange in the state title game.

HC is relentless on D,and have great guards and a very solid post player. They will play a six to seven player rotation and if they stay out of foul trouble can beat UC, Both teams are very physical so the way it is called will be key,I think if Breanna Boggs were still playing HC would be playing Clarkrange in the state title game.

You will find others having a hard time believing that, but I don't dispute it one bit. 

Clarkrange could only meet Houston Co. in the semi-final...Look at the schedules of each of these teams...Union City's was very tough...2 wins over Westview (AA State Tourney), Defeated Livingston Co. ( AA State Tourney) on neutral court, Livingston split with both Clarkrange & Jackson Co....

Edited by Switchhitter

Clarkrange could only meet Houston Co. in the semi-final...Look at the schedules of each of these teams...Union City's was very tough...2 wins over Westview (AA State Tourney), Defeated Livingston Co. ( AA State Tourney) on neutral court, Livingston split with both Clarkrange & Jackson Co....

I understand that-should have said  they would be top 2 teams.The way the bracket is I say Clarkrange vs Jackson Co

Edited by grendal

Evidently you don't know UC that well. UC will be the "most" physical team in the tourney and they have 3 solid post players. UC's problem is the outside "3" ball. You won't intimidate them or press them out of a gym. There guards are tall and all of the except for 1 are "long" type of players. They will pound the boards. HC's only chance is to slow it down and play keep away. Middleton was a very good team and was expected to be there as well, until the foul shots showed up in the Region championship game.