Tennessean Predicts All 7A Final

bobcatfan300

The Tennessean predicting an all 7A final with Clarkrange winning it all. It will be tough because Clarkrange has such a tough route. But I think they are the best team at the tournament and will pull it off. It usually takes some luck no matter how good you are like the year Jackson Co won their 4th straight (AA). I don't remember if it was the championship game or one on their way to it but they were down 1 point with about 1.6 seconds to go and their opponent was at the line and missed their free throw and fouled JC. JC sank both free throws to win. Another year Clarkrange was down 1 or 2 with time running out. They had the ball and were bringing it down the court for the final shot and the ball bounced off her foot and went out of bounds and they lost. Everyone in the Upper Cumberland should be very proud of the 7A & 8AA teams there...JC, Clarkrange, Cannon Co & Livingston.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tennessean predicting an all 7A final with Clarkrange winning it all. It will be tough because Clarkrange has such a tough route. But I think they are the best team at the tournament and will pull it off. It usually takes some luck no matter how good you are like the year Jackson Co won their 4th straight (AA). I don't remember if it was the championship game or one on their way to it but they were down 1 point with about 1.6 seconds to go and their opponent was at the line and missed their free throw and fouled JC. JC sank both free throws to win. Another year Clarkrange was down 1 or 2 with time running out. They had the ball and were bringing it down the court for the final shot and the ball bounced off her foot and went out of bounds and they lost. Everyone in the Upper Cumberland should be very proud of the 7A & 8AA teams there...JC, Clarkrange, Cannon Co & Livingston.

The foul after the missed free throw had nothing to do with luck. It was pure and simple, terrible coaching by Jackson co.'s opponent. If the players had been pulled off the line, only a miracle heave the entire length of the court would have saved Jackson co. from elimination. This type of 'non-coaching' is a big reason why some players and their parents would rather change schools than play for a terribly coached team.

The Tennessean is just a writer that probably doesnt know any more than we do.Probably hasnt seen Union city ,Dresden or a lot of the other teams.I'm pretty sure the Union city Messenger isnt picking the same way.It may happen but just a guess.We could probably pick as good as he /she could about the teams.

It will be Clarkrange vs. Dresden in the Championship game.

Ooops...Loretto 47 Dresden 43

Jackson Co and Loretto have recent state tournament history. Loretto bounced a heavily favored JC team Jaycee Coe's freshman year. They met in the first round again the very next year, and JC won easy. This is round 3 of sorts.

The way everyone in M.T.S.U and all radio announcers were saying..Dresden was robbed and the calls were lopsided..It looks that the officials are gonna make sure its going to be an all 7a final!.These officials doing wrong ti All kids will get theirs one day! U cant do kids like this and get by with it! U feel bad for them kids but it is what it is!

The way everyone in M.T.S.U and all radio announcers were saying..Dresden was robbed and the calls were lopsided..It looks that the officials are gonna make sure its going to be an all 7a final!.These officials doing wrong ti All kids will get theirs one day! U cant do kids like this and get by with it! U feel bad for them kids but it is what it is!

I watched the game and the refereeing was bad on both ends. I got news for you, Dresden wanted no part of Jackson County. It would not have been much of a game. They reminded me of Union City a lot. Can't make a shot above the foul line.

Edited by UCSportsFan