Class A Semi Finals... Who you got?

UCSportsFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So guess this is the reason the games are played - from reading message boards all year, thought it was a foregone conclusion it would be an all 7A final.  

You are correct.  According to Lamar, whining as usual, that the officials were lob-sided. He going home like the rest of us!!!!!! 

I've said all along anything can happen come tourney time and it usually does. There are or were 4 legitimate teams in this Class A tournament and 3 of them were in one bracket, those being CR, Meigs and UC. The other is Jackson County in the top bracket of course. Meigs is no joke and #4 is a very good player but she is not on the level of a Jaycee Coe. I do believe Meigs has a shot to beat UC but in order to do so they will need to shoot the ball well and hit the defensive boards. JC shot the ball really well and will need to keep it up if they are going to win #9.

None recent enough for that person to run their mouth like that. Most people from Meigs are just excited to be there.

Thank you for saying that. My point I was going to make was when you go to the state tournament year after year, you find out when you're dealing with teenagers anything can happen and it usually does. Meigs has a good team they are no slouch and deserved to win and at the same time Clarkrange is also a good team and had a chance to win at the end. It wasn't like this was a blowout it was the best game do the Class A tournament so far. I will be interested to see how Meigs handles UC's bigs and if UC can score enough points against a very good offensive team. I like the way #13 for Meigs plays she has some nice moves so this should be a good match up. See everyone at the game!

Thank you for saying that. My point I was going to make was when you go to the state tournament year after year, you find out when you're dealing with teenagers anything can happen and it usually does. Meigs has a good team they are no slouch and deserved to win and at the same time Clarkrange is also a good team and had a chance to win at the end. It wasn't like this was a blowout it was the best game do the Class A tournament so far. I will be interested to see how Meigs handles UC's bigs and if UC can score enough points against a very good offensive team. I like the way #13 for Meigs plays she has some nice moves so this should be a good match up. See everyone at the game!

I think in order for Meigs to have a good chance they have to shoot the ball very well. I doubt they'll be at the foul line that many times again.

Im stupified at the lack of respect. Loretta? Loretta Lynn HS???? I believe the JC fans need to respect LORETTO HIGH SCHOOL a little more seeing as how they have beaten you in the glass house before. In fact I do believe Coe was in that game as a freshman. LHS will not be intimidated by a name on the jersey. In fact, why should they be? After all, they are 1-0 against them at Murphy

Im stupified at the lack of respect. Loretta? Loretta Lynn HS???? I believe the JC fans need to respect LORETTO HIGH SCHOOL a little more seeing as how they have beaten you in the glass house before. In fact I do believe Coe was in that game as a freshman. LHS will not be intimidated by a name on the jersey. In fact, why should they be? After all, they are 1-0 against them at Murphy

Purple and Gold Standard, with a tornado pic. Yeah, for sure a JC fan. Come on VandyChris, and also they are not 1-0 , Jackson co beat them the very next year at state. Your just a mountain of misinformation.

Edited by bob77