UC vs JC

MrAnonymous

Coe has 19 points at the half. It is hard to believe that UC has not adjusted defensively and at least tried to contest her shots or deny her the ball. Brown is definitely winning the strategy battle so far. Union City better guard Coe better and pound it inside in the second half or they are going to lose.

Edited by coachh17

Union City needs to go box in one or triangle and two on Coe.

Headstrong move by Suitor not to acknowledge that Coe is JC's shot to win this game. Other girls will get better looks if you go triangle and two on Coe, but I'd take my chances, you can adjust to box and one if that gives too many good looks. Why everyone else figures that out is easy, why UC thinks JC will just play into their hands is beyond me.

If Jackson Co doesn't have a secondary player step up and make a shot they will have a hard time holding the lead.

Agree'd...everyone else looks waaayyy average. Also thought Coe picked up her 4'th personal, but they called someone else's number. Tie game with one period to go...Suitor doesn't have to be the better of the two coaches for the next 8:00, just don't choke it away.